The article describes the technology of professional training of future primary school teachers for the organization of exhibition expositions of creative works of younger schoolchildren. The conclusion is made about the importance of involving primary school students in exhibition activities. The characteristics of the types of exhibitions, which are most expedient to use in school practice, are given, since in different situations of the educational process they allow solving the problems of the educational plan: to consider the work of other children and get new impressions; show your work and listen to feedback about them; talk about your own idea and talk about the work of other children. The substantiation of the exhibition is given as a condition for the development of a culture of perception, aesthetic taste, the ability to empathize and enjoy the success of classmates in younger schoolchildren, to increase their own self-esteem and the desire for creative search.
vocational training for primary school teachers; competence-based approach; conditions, forms and methods; acquaintance with the peculiarities of exhibition activities at school; types of exhibition expositions; technology for organizing school exhibitions; rules for the preparation, placement and design of the exposition, provision of excursion services; creation of educational and educational subjectspatial environment; stimulating the creativity of younger schoolchildren; development of a culture of perception and aesthetic taste
1. Glasser U. Shkoly bez neudachnikov [Schools without losers]. Moscow: Progress Publ., 1991. 184 p.
2. Konysheva N.M. Teoriya i metodika prepodavaniya tekhnologii v nachal'noy shkole [Theory and methodology of teaching technology in elementary school]. Smolensk: Assotsiatsiya XXI vek Publ., 2006. 296 p.
3. Serikov V.V. Priroda pedagogicheskoy deyatel'nosti i osobennosti professional'nogo obrazovaniya pedagoga [The nature of pedagogical activity and features of professional education of a teacher]. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2010, I. 5, pp. 29–36.
4. Khutorskoy A.V. Kompetentnostnyy podkhod s pozitsiy chelovekosoobraznogo obrazovaniya [Competence-based approach from the standpoint of human-like education]. Ekaterinburg: Ural'skii gosudarstvennyi pedagogicheskyy universitet Publ., 2012, I. 7, pp. 76–86.
5. Chernik B.P. Vystavki v razvivayushchemsya obrazovanii [Exhibitions in Developing Education]. Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 2004. 335 p.