GRNTI 14.15 Система образования
GRNTI 14.25 Общеобразовательная школа. Педагогика общеобразовательной школы
The article of American colleagues reveals the role of modern means of communication in the process of training and education of children of primary school and adolescence. Primary attention is paid to video games, the characteristics of their different types, including educational orientation. With concrete examples, the possible positive effect of the use of video games by teachers for the intellectual development of students, as well as the risks of uncontrolled use by children, are considered. Recommendations are given to teachers and parents to control the play activities of younger schoolchildren and adolescents in order to prevent the negative impact of video games on the health and mental state of a child.
information environment; video games; video game characteristics; younger schoolchild and teenager; the role of play in the development of the child; the traumatic effect of video games of negative and aggressive content on the mental state of the child; prevention of the uncontrolled use of video games by children
1. Davydov V.V., Vardanyan A.U. Uchebnaya deyatel'nost' i modelirovanie [Training activities and modeling]. Erevan: Lujs Publ., 1981. 218 p.
2. Leont'ev A.N. Problemy razvitiya psihiki [Problems of development of the psyche]. Moscow: MGU Publ., 1981. 584 p.
3. Sosnina E.G. Formirovanie u mladshih shkol'nikov samokontrolya pri provedenii obuchayushchih diktantov na urokah russkogo yazyka [The formation of self-control in elementary schoolchildren during educational dictations in the Russian language lessons]. Nachal'noe obrazovanie [Primary Education]. 2018, I. 5, pp. 25–30.
4. Universal'nye uchebnye dejstviya kak rezul'tat obucheniya v nachal'noj shkole: soderzhanie i metodika formirovaniya universal'nyh uchebnyh dejstvij mladshego shkol'nika [Universal educational actions as a result of education in elementary school: the content and methodology of the formation of universal educational actions of a primary school student]. Moscow: Institut strategii razvitiya obrazovaniya RAO Publ., 2016. 224 p.
5. El'konin D.B. O strukture uchebnoj deyatel'nosti [About the structure of educational activity]. Izbrannye psihologicheskie trudy [Selected psychological works]. Moscow: Pedagogika Publ., 1989. 560 p.