GRNTI 14.15 Система образования
GRNTI 14.25 Общеобразовательная школа. Педагогика общеобразовательной школы
The article is devoted to the current educational reforms in Finland and the latest version of The Core Curriculum for Basic Education that has been gradually introduced since 2016. The authors consider new educational programs of Finnish school in the context of dichotomy between European pedagogical tradition that ensures the sustainable development of education and modernization that sets new goals for it and contributes to the successful implementation of innovative approaches to its organization. The paper contains the analysis of official documents of the Finnish National Board of Education and scientific works devoted to the reforms of modern educational system in Finland.
modernization of education; basic education; primary school; curriculum; education system in Finland
1. Orekhova E.Ya., Polunina L.N. Strategii modernizacii obrazovaniya v global'nom mire [Strategies for the modernization of education in a global world]. Materialy mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Universitety mira kak centry nauchnyh issledovanij» (Tula, 27–29 maya 2013) [Materials of the international scientific-practical conference “Universities of the world as centers of scientific research” (Tula, May 27–29, 2013)]. Tula: TGPU im. L.N. Tolstogo Publ., 2013, pp. 66–70.
2. Finnish National Board of Education. National Core Curriculum for Pre-primary Education 2014. Finnish National Board of Education, 2016. – 76 r.
3. Hargreaves A. Unfinished Business. Preface to the first edition // Sahlberg P. Finnish Lessons 2.0: What Can the World Learn from Educational Change in Finland? Finnish Lessons 2.0. – New York: Teachers College Press, 2015. – 230 p.
4. Marsh Colin J. Key Concepts for Understanding Curriculum. London: Routledge, 2009. – 360 p.
5. Rasmussen J. Competence Goal-driven Education in School and Teacher Education / International Conference on Learning and Teaching 2013: Transforming Learning and Teaching to Meet the Challenges of 21st Century Education. – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2013 [Elektronnyj resurs]. – UPL: http://pure.au.dk/portal/files/68371248/Competence_goal_driven_education_KL030713.pdf (data obrashcheniya: 03.05.2019).
6. Sahlberg P. Finnish Lessons: What Can the World Learn from Educational Change in Finland? – New York: Teachers College Press, 2015. – 230 p.
7. Thuneberg H. Conceptual change in adopting the nationwide special education strategy in Finland / H. Thuneberg, J. Hautamäki [et al.] // Journal of Educational Change, 2014, 15 (1). – P. 37–56.