GRNTI 06.81 Экономика и организация предприятия. Управление предприятием
OKSO 38.04.01 Экономика
BBK 6549 Экономика отраслей непроизводственной (социально-культурной) сферы
TBK 7746 Экономика социальной сферы
Introduction: the article deals with the essence of event-marketing as a popular tool for promotion in the market, the place of event-marketing in the complex of marketing communications is determined. A study on the development of the Park of culture and recreation “Olympic” based on the use of event-marketing tools is carried out. The results of the study of existing tools to promote the Park are given, the motives and preferences of potential guests of the Park on the basis of a survey are identified, recommendations for its development are given. Materials and methods: the article uses the publications of well-known scientists, methods of abstract-logical, systematic, economic and statistical, comparative analysis, graphic, methods of sociological and marketing research (in the survey of consumers of the Park of culture and recreation “Olympic”). The results of the study: the analysis of existing ways to promote the services of the Park of culture and recreation “Olympic” showed that the Park is not enough and not often held various event-events. In addition, the events are not diverse, which indicates the lack of use of event-marketing tools in the Park. In this regard, a variety of events was offered, within the framework of the implementation of such areas as sport events, exhibitions and art creativity, leisure activities for young people, romantic events, catering, opening and restoration of the existing Playground, modernization of the roller rink and art cafe, opening of the Park of extreme species, improvement of the Park and the opening of the school with clubs for the implementation of creative directions. Discussion and conclusion: Improvement program Park development using the tools of event marketing will contribute to the implementation of the Federal program “Formation of a comfortable urban environment for 2018–2022.g.”, to increase the customer traffic, to improve the visitor traffic, average check, increase the quality of life of the population. For organizations in the sphere of communication services, Event-marketing is the most effective direction of direct communication and is one of the most popular and progressively developing tools.
event marketing, event marketing, promotion, promotion strategy, marketing complex, life cycle, marketing, brand, marketing tools
1. Aaker D., Kumar V., Dey Dzh. Marketingovye issledovaniya [Marketing research]. St. Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2004.
2. Ankholt S. Brending: doroga k mirovomu rynku [Branding: the road to the world market]. Moscow: KUDITs-OBRAZ Publ., 2004.
3. Armstrong G. Vvedenie v marketing [Introduction to marketing]. Moscow: «Vil'yame» Publ., 2000.
4. Bagiev G.L. Metody polucheniya i obrabotki marketingovoy informatsii [Methods for obtaining and processing marketing information]. St. Petersburg: Piter Publ., 1996.
5. Vasilenko N. Neoindustrial'naya perspektiva etapy avtomatizatsii uslug v kontekste razvitiya ekonomiki [Neo-industrial perspective stages of service automation in the context of economic development]. Ekonomist [Economist]. 2018, I. 10, pp. 12–19.
6. Vilenskiy V.L. Otsenka kachestva massovykh razvlekatel'nykh meropriyatiy [Evaluation of the quality of mass entertainment events]. TDR [TDR]. 2011, I. 4, pp. 14–15.
7. Goldblatt D. Osobye meropriyatiya: ivent menedzhment XXI veka [Special events: event management of the XXI century]. Moscow: Al'pina Pablisher Publ., 2011. 289 p.
8. Golubkov E.P. Sovremennye tendentsii razvitiya marketinga [Current Trends in Marketing Development]. Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom [Marketing in Russia and Abroad]. 2000, I. 4.
9. Karter G. Effektivnaya reklama [Effective advertising]. Moscow: Prospekt Publ., 2004.
10. Klark N. Chelovechnyy marketing [Human Marketing]. Moscow: Mediadom Publ., 2004.
11. Kotler F. Marketing ot A do Ya [Marketing from A to Z]. St. Petersburg: «Neva» Publ., 2014. 224 p.
12. Muzykant V.L. Reklama v deystvii: istoriya, auditorii, priemy [Advertising in action: history, audience, receptions]. Moscow: Eksmo Publ., 2006.
13. Novatorov V.E. Ivent-marketing kak trendovaya tekhnologiya sotsial'no-kul'turnoy deyatel'nosti [Event marketing as a trend technology of social and cultural activities]. Vestnik MGUKI [Vestnik MGUKI]. 2014, I. 2 (58), pp. 175–180.
14. Nazimko A.E. Sobytiynyy marketing: rukovodstvo dlya zakazchikov i ispolniteley [Event marketing: a guide for customers and performers]. Moscow: Vershina Publ., 2006.
15. Popov E.V. Prodvizhenie tovarov i uslug [Promotion of goods and services]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika Publ. 2014. 320 p.
16. Prodvizhenie uslug. Chto vazhno uchest' marketologu? [Promotion of services. What is important to consider a marketer?]. Available at: http://marketing.web.ru/definitions/markuslug/?act=full&id_article=5046 (accessed 19 May 2019).
17. Reznik G.A., Korobkova N.A. Mesto i rol' marketinga vzaimodeystviya v sisteme territorial'nogo razvitiya [The place and role of marketing interaction in the system of territorial development:]. Penza: PGUAS Publ., 2017. 140 p.
18. Sonder M. Ivent-menedzhment: organizatsiya razvlekatel'nykh meropriyatiy: tekhniki, idei, strategii, metody [Event management: organization of entertainment events: techniques, ideas, strategies, methods]. Moscow, St. Petersburg: Vershina Publ., 2006.
19. Slogotskiy D.A. Sobytiynyy marketing kak instrument povysheniya turisticheskoy privlekatel'nosti territorii [Event marketing as a tool to increase the tourist attractiveness of the territory]. Al'manakh teoreticheskikh i prikladnykh issledovaniy reklamy [Almanac of Theoretical and Applied Research of Advertising]. 2016, I. 1, pp. 96–99.
20. Smit D. Biznes-strategiya i politika [Business strategy and policy]. Boston; Massachusets: Houghton Mifflin Publ., 1988.
21. Tul'chinskiy G.L. Menedzhment v sfere kul'tury [Management in the sphere of culture]. St. Petersburg: Lan' Publ., 2009.
22. Uiller A. Individual'nost' Brenda [Brand personality]. Moscow: Al'pina Biznes Buks Publ., 2004.
23. Khal'tsbaur U. Event-menedzhment [Event Management]. Moscow: Eksmo Publ., 2007. 384 p.
24. Shonessi Dzh. Konkurentnyy marketing: strategicheskiy podkhod [Competitive marketing: a strategic approach]. St. Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2002.
25. Shumovich A.V. Velikolepnye meroriyatiya: Tekhnologii i praktika eventmanagement [Magnificent events: Technology and practice eventmanagement]. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber Publ., 2007.
26. Aaker David A., Day George S. Marketing Research, 1990
27. Bitner M.J. Servicecapes: The impact of Physical surrounding on Customer and Employees. Journal of Marketing. — 1992. — 56 (April).
28. Bertalanfy L., and Rosen R. (1979) Old trends and new trends in General System Research. International Journal of General Systems, 5
29. McDaniel Carl D. (1993) Contemporary marketing research / Carl McDaniel, Roger Gates. - 2nd ed.