The article deals with the actual problem of the intellectual development of primary schoolchildren by including in the work of non-standard tasks of a search nature, the use of sign-symbolic means of presenting information, which allow you to create models of the objects and processes under study. Among the non-standard are the problems with matches described by the authors in the form of visual calculating material, the search for a solution to which makes it possible to intensify the mental activity of students of this age category, to develop their fine motor skills of hands and mathematical observation. The article describes a methodology for the step-by-step familiarization of junior schoolchildren with simple and more complex transformations and manipulations with matches as geometric objects, the consistent formation of an independent creative approach in children to the choice of schemes for solving non-standard educational and practical problems.
Primary School; methods of teaching mathematics; non-standard tasks; symbolic means of information presentation; classification of problems with matches; modeling; development of abilities for independent intellectual activity
1. Drobyshev Yu. A. Matematicheskie olimpiady` kak sredstvo razvitiya issledovatel`skix sposobnostej obuchayushhixsya [Mathematical Olympiads as a means of developing research abilities of students]. Kaluga: Kaluga State Institute of Education Modernization Publ., 2015. 208 p., p. 56.
2. Drobyshev Yu.A., Drobysheva I.V. Istoriko-matematicheskiy komponent v uchebnikakh matematiki 5-6-kh klassov [Historical and mathematical component in textbooks of mathematics of the 5th-6th grades]. 2020, I. 3 (53), pp. 27-39.
3. Ignatiev E.I. Arifmetika dlja roditelej i zadachnik dlja detej doshkol'nogo vozrasta [Arithmetic for parents and problem book for preschool children]. St. Petersburg, 1909. 84 p.
4. Ignatiev E.I. V carstve smekalki [In the realm of savvy]. Moscow, 1978. 210 p.
5. Perelman Ya.I. Veselye zadachi [Fun challenges]. Moscow, 2003. 287 p.
6. Perelman Ya. I. Zanimatel'nye zadachi i opyty [Entertaining tasks and experiments]. Moscow, 1959. 530 p.
7. Tromholt S. Igry so spichkami [Games with matches. Tasks and entertainment]. Odessa, MATEZIS Publ., 1912. 159 p.
8. Fridman L.M., Turk E.N. Kak nauchit'sja reshat' zadachi [How to learn to solve problems: A manual for students]. Moscow, 1984. 154 p.
9. Chirkova N.I., Lyfenko, A.V., Pavlova O.A. Obuchenie mladshih shkol'nikov obobshhennym sposobam dejstvija pri reshenii tekstovyh zadach [The primary classroom the generalized methods of actions when solving word problems]. Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rosssii [Pedagogical education in Russia]. 2016, I. 2, pp. 177-182.
10. Chirkova N.I., Pavlova O.A. Razvitie matematicheskoj nabljudatel'nosti u mladshih shkol'nikov [The Development of mathematical observation in primary school children]. Nauka i shkola [Science and school]. 2019, I. 6, pp. 140-147.
11. Chirkova N.I., Pavlova O.A. Formirovanie u mladshih shkol'nikov umenija uchit'sja v processe vypolnenija olimpiadnyh matematicheskih zadanij [Formation of the ability of younger schoolchildren to learn in the process of performing Olympiad mathematical tasks]. Nachal'noe obrazovanie [Primary education]. 2018, V. 6, I. 6, pp. 11-17.
12. Federal'nyj gosudarstvennyj obrazovatel'nyj standart nachal'nogo obshhego obrazovanija [Federal state educational standard of primary general education]. Moscow: Prosveshhenie Publ., 2011. 32 p.