Anxiety and depressive disorders play an important role not only as independent diseases, but also as conditions that occur against the background of other somatic diseases. In the practice of a rheumatologist, patients with anxiety and depression are a frequent occurrence. In patients with autoimmune rheumatic diseases, anxiety and depressive disorders are 7-15 times more common than in the general population. The main cause of depression in rheumatology is the presence of severe and chronic pain. Studies show that in patients with rheumatic diseases, as a rule, the following disorders of the anxiety-depressive spectrum of RTDS are detected: depressive episodes of various severity with concomitant anxiety, dysthymia, generalized anxiety disorder. Taking into account the peculiarities of diseases, the supervision of patients with anxiety and depressive disorders should be carried out by several specialists, namely a rheumatologist, a psychiatrist, a clinical psychologist. Therapy of anxiety and depressive disorders, in addition to drugs aimed at the main rheumatic disease, must also include drugs with antidepressant and anxiolytic properties (neuroleptics, antidepressants).
rheumatic diseases, anxiety-depressive disorder, immunity, rehabilitation, psychopharmacotherapy
1. Rossiyskie klinicheskie rekomendacii. Revmatologiya / pod red. E.L. Nasonova. - M.: GEOTAR-Media, 2020. - 448 s.
2. Lisicina T.A., Vel'tischev D.Yu. Psihicheskie rasstroystva u bol'nyh revmaticheskimi zabolevaniyami: diagnostika i lechenie // Programma nepreryvnogo poslediplomnogo obrazovaniya vrachey. 2015. URL:https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/psihicheskie-rasstroystva-u-bolnyh-revmaticheskimi-zabolevaniyami-diagnostika-i-lechenie (data obrascheniya 3.11.2020)
3. Psihicheskie rasstroystva pri revmaticheskih zabolevaniyah. Versiya: klinicheskie rekomendacii RF (Rossiya) 2013-2017. URL:https://diseases.medelement.com/disease/psihicheskie-rasstroystva-pri-revmaticheskih-zabolevaniyah-rekomendacii-rf/15113 (data obrascheniya 3.11.2020)
4. Fedotov I.A. Rasstroystvo trevozhno-depressivnoe – simptomy i lechenie. 2019 URL:https://probolezny.ru/trevozhno-depressivnoe-rasstroystvo/#diagnostika-0 (data obrascheniya 3.11.2020)
5. Korneeva E. Stress: horoshiy, plohoy, zloy. 2020 URL:https://postnauka.ru/longreads/155192 (data obrascheniya 4.11.2020)
6. S.S. Yakushin, E.F. Yakushina. Depressivnye rasstroystva v praktike revmatologa. GMU im. I. P. Pavlova, Ryazan'.URL:https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/depressivnye-rasstroystva-v-praktike-revmatologa (data obrascheniya 4.11.2020)