A classification of basic reasons and destruction mechanisms in housing protective coatings of submerged electro-motors (SEM) is presented. The classification presented is based on the results of the visual inspection, a definition of the character and localization of damages, and also the results of micro-structural researches. The investigation results obtained will allow carrying out with a high degree of reliability a primary identification of destruction reasons in the metalized coating of SEM housings.
metallization, gas-thermal sputtering, corrosion, wear, submerged electro-motors, installation of electric centrifugal pump
1. Daminov, A.A. Underground equipment corrosion in producing wells equipped with UETN // Oil and Gas Territo-ry. – 2009. – No.8. – pp. 32-36.
2. Khasanov, I.G. Field experience of SEM under TPP conditions of “Pokachevoilgas” of PC “Lukoil-Western Sibe-ria” // Engineering Practice. – 2016. – No.4. – pp. 24.
3. Lurie, A.Z. Wear-resistant coating application to de-crease costs and risks at extraction hard-to-recover reserves // Engineering Practice. – 2015. – No.12. – pp. 15.
4. Akopov, E.Yu. Substantiation and choice of methods to increase submerged centrifugal pump life [Text]: Thesis of Can. Sc. Tech. Degree: 05.05.06.: presented: 18.05. 2017. – Moscow, 2017. – pp. 165.
5. Ivanovsky, V.N. Well equipment corrosion and corro-sion prevention methods // Oil and Gas Territory Corrosion. – 2011. – No.1. – pp. 18-25.
6. Drenkov, V.A. Shcherbo, I.V., Kholodkov, S.A., Bel-kov, D.N., Zhulin, A.A. Analysis of corrosion development under insulated coating on comparison results of in-tube defectoscopy data and electro-metering // Gas Industry. – 2017. – No.6. – pp. 86-92.
7. Kharisov, R.A., Khabirova, A.R., Mustafin, F.M., Kha-birov, R.A. Current state of pipeline corrosion prevention pro-tection with polymeric coatings // Electronic Scientific Journal of Oil and Gas Business. – 2005. – No.5. – pp. 26.
8. RSS 9.072-2017. Uniform Corrosion and Ageing Pre-vention System (UCAPS). Lacquer Coatings. Terms and definitions.
9. Yudin, P.E., Petrov, S.S., Knyazeva, Zh.V., Maximuk, A.V. Comparative analysis of laboratory and field tests of inner antirust coatings of field pipelines // “Engineering Prac-tice” Production-Technical Journal. 2017. – No.10. – pp. 46-51.
10. Khaibulina, R.A., Kaverzin, D.G., Aidargalin, R.B., Glazyrin, V.A. Technological methods of anti-corrosion pro-tection of tank farm oil and gas equipment // Bulletin of PSU. Energy Series. – 2011. No.4. – pp. 106-111.
11. M. Musztyfaga-Staszuk, A. Czupryński1, M. Kciuk. Investigation of mechanical and anti-corrosion properties of flame sprayed coatings // Advances in materials science. 2018. Vol. 18, No. 4 (58). S. 42-53.
12. Yudin, P.E., Alexandrov, E.V., Knyazeva, Zh.V. New method of autoclave test for express-analysis of antirust coat-ings // Pipeline Transportation [theory and practice]. – 2015. – No.3 (49). – pp. 16-24.