Pedagogical activity is considered in the context of its cultural signifi cance, provides the author’s interpretation of pedagogical activities. Three main approaches to the study of structural and substantive organization of pedagogical activity-system-functional, cultural and competence are given. On the basis of systemic-functional approach comparative-comparative analysis of the structure and content of educational activities was carried out presented in the writings of some domestic authors. The article shows the relevance of studying professionally important qualities of a teacher, highlights the personality system, composable around professional-pedagogical orientation. Special attention is given to the quality of the article of the teacher as information culture. On the basis of the cultural approach the composition of professional-pedagogical culture and the place in the information culture was considered. The intrinsic features of the concept of “information culture of the teacher” are given, an attempt was made to designate its complex composition. The factors are highlighted contributing to the need for raising and resolving problems of formation of information culture of the teacher in higher educational practice.
pedagogical activity, pedagogical activity structure, information culture, formation of informational culture teacher, visually model training.
1. Anan'ev B.G. Izbrannye psikhologicheskie Trudy [Selected psychological works]. Moscow, 1980, V. 2, pp. 256–258.
2. Benin V.L. Pedagogicheskaya kul'tura: Filosofsko-sotsiologicheskiy analiz [Pedagogical culture: Philosophical and sociological analysis]. Ufa, 1997. 131 p.
3. Bondarevskaya E.V., Kul'nevich S.V. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. Moscow, Rostov-on-Don, 1999, p. 101.
4. Gendina N.I., Kolkova N.I., Starodubova G.A., Ulenko Yu.V. Formirovanie informatsionnoy kul'tury lichnosti: teoreticheskoe obosnovanie i modelirovanie soderzhaniya uchebnoy distsipliny [Formation of personal information culture: theoretical substantiation and modeling of the content of academic discipline]. Moscow, 2006. 512 p.
5. Ginetsinskiy V.I. Osnovy teoreticheskoy pedagogiki [Fundamentals of theoretical pedagogy]. St. Petersburg, 1992.154 p.
6. Gorovaya V.I., Tarasova S.I. Pedagogicheskaya deyatel'nost' v sisteme sovremennogo chelovekoznaniya [Pedagogical activity in the system of modern human knowledge]. Moscow: Ileksa Publ.; Stavropol': ARGUS Publ., 2004. 168 p.
7. Danil'chuk E.V. Metodicheskaya sistema formirovaniya informatsionnoy kul'tury budushchego pedagoga. Dokt. Diss [Methodical system of formation of information culture of the future teacher. Doct. Diss]. Moscow, 2–3. 374 p.
8. Efimenko O.A. Razvitie informatsionnoy kul'tury budushchego uchitelya informatiki posredstvom vnedreniya v uchebnyy protsess spetsial'nogo kursa «Osnovy informatsionnoy kul'tury uchitelya» [The development of information culture of the future informatics teacher through the introduction into the educational process of the special course "Basics of the teacher's information culture"]. Vestnik TGPU. Pedagogika [Vestnik TSPU. Pedagogy]. 2009, I. 5(83).
9. Kolesnikova I.A. Osnovy tekhnologicheskoy kul'tury pedagoga [Fundamentals of technological culture of the teacher]. St. Petersburg, 2003. 288 p.
10. Konyushenko S.M. Formirovanie informatsionnoy kul'tury pedagoga v sisteme nepreryvnogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya. Dokt. Diss [Formation of information culture of the teacher in the system of continuous professional education. Doct. Diss]. Yaroslavl', 2005. 408 p.
11. Kotova I.N., Shiyanov E.N. Pedagog: professiya i lichnost' [Teacher: profession and personality]. Rostov on Don, 1997. 144 p.
12. Kuz'mina N.V. Professionalizm lichnosti prepodavatelya i mastera proizvodstvennogo obucheniya [The professionalism of the personality of the teacher and master of industrial training]. Moscow: Vyssh. Shkola Publ., 1990. 113 p.
13. Lazareva L.I. Formirovanie informatsionnoy kul'tury uchitelya v usloviyakh innovatsionnoy deyatel'nosti obrazovatel'nogo uchrezhdeniya. Kand. Diss [Formation of information culture of a teacher in the conditions of innovative activity of an educational institution. Cand. Diss]. Kemerovo, 2007. 23 p.
14. Mizherikov V.A., Ermolenko M.N. Vvedenie v pedagogicheskuyu deyatel'nost' [Introduction to teaching]. Moscow, 2002, pp. 91–95; 268.
15. Sarsekeeva Zh.E. Nauchno-teoreticheskie osnovy formirovaniya kul'tury professional'nogo myshleniya budushchikh uchiteley. Dokt. Diss [Scientific and theoretical foundations of the formation of a culture of professional thinking of future teachers. Doct. Diss]. Karaganda, 2010. 360 p.
16. Slastenin V.A. Formirovanie lichnosti uchitelya v protsesse ego professional'noy podgotovki [Formation of the personality of the teacher in the process of his professional training]. Moscow, 2000, pp. 70–71.
17. Khudoverdova S.A. Formirovanie informatsionnoy kul'tury budushchego pedagoga v usloviyakh informatizatsii [Formation of information culture of the future teacher in the conditions of informatization]. Standarty i monitoring v obrazovanii [Standards and monitoring in education]. 2013, I. 3 (90), pp. 61–63.
18. Shcherbakov A.I. O metodologii i metodike izucheniya psikhologii truda i lichnosti uchitelya [On the methodology and methodology of studying the psychology of labor and the personality of the teacher]. Psikhologiya truda i lichnosti uchitelya [Psychology of labor and personality of the teacher]. 1976, p. 89.