The results of higher education are determined by normative documents and are based on the theory of competence approach. They refl ect the readiness of the future teacher to professional activities in the terms of inclusive education. Analytical verifi cation of various scientifi c sources makes it possible to assert that the essence of the various components of the methodological support of the learning process is the subject of scientifi c disputes. But it is worth noting that currently the researchers have not brought a single interpretation of such a concept as “methodological support”, which forces for their own understanding of this designation to refer to it. Methodological support is mainly singled out not just as a pedagogical component, but also as an integral part of the whole educational process. It is characterized by the volume and content of the working programs of disciplines, provides organizational and pedagogical conditions necessary for the formation of the educational environment of the University readiness of future teachers for inclusion. Properly selected and implemented in full methodological support of any process makes it guaranteed to be effective.
methodological support, readiness for inclusion, inclusive education, competences, university, future teachers.
1. Shanskiy N.M., Bobrova T.A. Shkol’nyy etimologicheskiy slovar’ russkogo yazyka. Proiskhozhdenie slov [School etymological dictionary of the Russian language. The origin of the words]. Moscow: Drofa Publ., 2004. 398 p.
2. Bol’shoy tolkovyy slovar’ russkogo yazyka [Big dictionary of the Russian language]. St. Petersburg: Norint Publ., 2000. 1536 p.
3. Ozhegov S.I., Shvedova N.Yu. Tolkovyy slovar’ russkogo yazyka [Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language]. Moscow: Azbukovnik Publ., 1999. 944 p.
4. Borisov A.B. Bol’shoy yuridicheskiy slovar’ [Large legal dictionary]. Moscow: Knizhnyy mir Publ., 2010. 848 p.
5. Korchagina V.A. O nauchnom obespechenii izucheniya mediko-valeologicheskikh distsiplin [On the scientifi c support of the study of medical-valeological disciplines]. Vestnik Gertsenovskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Herzen University]. 2007, I. 2, pp. 15–18.
6. Nazarova T.S. Instrumental’naya didaktika: perspektivnye sredstva, sredy, tekhnologii obucheniya [Instrumental didactics: promising tools, environments, learning technologies]. St. Petersburg: Nestor Istoriya Publ., 2012. 436 p.
7. Izmaylova V.V. Pedagogicheskoe obespechenie: sushchnost’ i struktura ponyatiya [Pedagogical support: the nature and structure of the concept]. Yaroslavskiy pedagogicheskiy vestnik [Yaroslavl Pedagogical Gazette]. 2012, I. 2, V. II, pp.11–14.
8. Revyakina V.I. Magistratura — resurs povysheniya kadrovogo potentsiala Rossiyskikh VUZov [Magistracy — a resource for improving the human resource capacity of Russian universities]. Vestnik TGPU. Rubrika: Vysshee pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie [Bulletin of TSPU. Rubric: Higher pedagogical education]. 2011, I. 10, pp. 29–33.