One of the ways to ensure and increase machining quality is an adaptive mode control of a technological operation. It is necessary to have a simulator for adaptive control system functioning. There are such simulators not for all materials under machining and working conditions. Under production conditions such a problem can be solved at the expense of self-correcting technological system use. The integration of a self-correcting system into an automated system of scientific investigations will allow ensuring required operation properties with a specified accuracy.
adaptive control, self-correcting technological system, machining, contact rigidity, surface layer quality parameters
1. Petreshin, D.I. Technological support of machinery sur-face quality parameters under conditions of ambiguity // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2012. – No. 9(15). – pp. 25-27.
2. Suslov, A.G., Petreshin, D.I. Avtomatizirovannoe obespechenie parametrov kachestva poverhnostey, poluchaemyh mehanicheskoy obrabotkoy // Vestnik mashinostroeniya. ‒ 2013. ‒ № 4. ‒ S. 54-58.
3. Suslov, A.G. Machinery Surface Layer Quality. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2000. – pp. 320.
4. Suslov, A.G., Petreshin, D.I. Definition of management law for adaptive technological system at specified parameter assurance for machinery surface layer at machining // STIN. – 2010. – No.1. – pp. 30-36.
5. Suslov, A.G., Zakharov, A.E., Petreshin, D.I., Finatov, D.N., Stepa, A.P., Khandozhko, V.A. Automated system for normalized definition of carrying capacity of machinery sur-face layers // Reference Book, Engineering Journal (Appendix). – 2003. – No. 9. – pp. 21-24.
6. Suslov, A.G. Technological Support of Machinery Sur-face Layer State Parameters. – M.: Mechanical Engineering. 1987 – pp. 208.
7. Parts Surface Engineering/ A.G. Suslov [et al.]; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2008. – pp. 320.
8. Medvedev, D.M., Khandozhko, V.A. Automated tech-nological support of contact rigidity in grinded surfaces of machinery and their joints // Bulletin of Bryansk State Tech-nical University. – 2015. – No.2. (46). – pp. 40-49.
9. Suslov, A.G., Medvedev, D.M. Single-stage technologi-cal support of wear-resistance in machinery cylindrical surfac-es // STIN. – 2010. – No. 8. – pp. 22-25.
10. Method for Normal Contact Rigidity Definition in Fixed Joints: methodical recommendations. – M.: ARRIMACH, 1982.
11. Suslov, A.G., Petreshin, D.I. Automated support of quality parameters in surfaces obtained by machining // Bulle-tin of Mechanical Engineering. – 2013. – No. 4. – pp. 54-58.