In this paper the communicative personality of Russian-speaking talk-show host is analyzed. The authors present the results of study of communicative personality of talk show host V. Soloviev, which were derived as the result of verbal-semantic speech level analysis. Lexical-semantic components of this level are analyzed. Moreover, in the process of this study was stated that on cognitive-value level of implementation the communicative personality of talk-show host is characterized by high level of language skills, professional competence; cultural and national identity is valued highly by the host of talk-show. It is noted, that the host of the talk-show uses different tactics, for example the tactic of taking care of his image and ignoring the image of the opponents to state a line between friends and foes. Nevertheless it is underlined that the dominance of the talk-show host and the harshness of some statements is to some degree is toned down by usage of informal communication style and ironic tonality of speech.
communicative personality, political talk-show, cognitive-value level, television political discourse.
Многогранность проявления человека в языке обусловливает нескончаемость все новых и новых ракурсов и аспектов исследования феномена языковой личности.
1. Vinokur T.G. Govoryashchiy i slushayushchiy. Varianty rechevogo povedeniya [Speaker and listener. Variants of speech behavior]. Moscow, 2009. 176 p.
2. Gazizov R.A. Russkoe kommunikativnoe povedenie v sravnenii s nemetskim v svete teorii sokhraneniya litsa [Russian communicative behavior in comparison with the German in the light of the theory of preservation of the person]. Vestnik Bashkirskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Bashkir University]. 2009, pp. 414–417.
3. Karaulov Yu.N. Russkiy yazyk i yazykovaya lichnost’ [Russian language and language]. Moscow, 2007. 264 p.
4. Maslova V.A. Lingvokul’turologiya [Linguistic and cultural studies]. Moscow, 2001. 208 p.
5. Prokhorov Yu.E. Russkie: kommunikativnoe povedenie [Russian: communicative behavior]. Moscow, 2006. 238 p.
6. Starichenok V.D. Bol’shoy lingvisticheskiy slovar’ [A large linguistic dictionary]. Rostov-on-Don, 2008, p. 252.