The analysis of the state educational standards and exemplary educational programs of different generations is provided in this paper. The distinction between the state educational standards of different generations has been demonstrated. Necessity for introduction of new generations of standards and their regulatory support has been justified. Also have been demonstrated the structure, contents, merits and demerits of educational standards for each generation. An explanation for the need of consecutive modernization for the Federal educational standard of the third generation and approval of updated standards together with exemplary main educational programs as a single set of documents has been offered. The absence of professional competences in drafts of the updated standards has been explained. The draft of the updated Federal state educational standard in the field of study 20.03.02 has been presented.
state educational standards, professional standards, professional competences, exemplary main educational programs.
1. Проблемы и задачи стандартизации высшего образования
В соответствии с Конституцией Российской Федерации в РФ установлены федеральные государственные образовательные стандарты .
1. Konstitutsiya RF st. 43 p. 5 [The Constitution of the Russian Federation, art. 43, p.5]. (in Russian).
2. Zakon RF «Ob obrazovanii» ot 10.07.1992 N3266–1 [The Law of the Russian Federation “On Education” of 10.07.1992 N3266–1]. (in Russian).
3. Postanovlenie Pravitel’stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 12 avgusta 1994 g. N940 «Gosudarstvennyy obrazovatel’nyy standart vysshego professional’nogo obrazovaniya» [Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 12, 1994 N940 “State educational standard of higher professional education”]. (in Russian).
4. Federal’nyy zakon ot 22 avgusta 1996 goda N125-FZ “O vysshem i poslevuzovskom professional’nom obrazovanii» [Federal Law of August 22, 1996 N125-FZ “On Higher and Post-Graduate Professional Education”]. (in Russian).
5. Bolonskiy protsess: Rezul’taty obucheniya i kompetentnostnyy podkhod (kniga-prilozhenie 1) [Bologna process: Learning outcomes and competence approach (bookapplication 1)]. Moscow, Issledovatel’skiy tsentr problem kachestva podgotovki spetsialistov Publ., 2009. 536 p. (in Russian).
6. Tatur Yu.G. Kompetentnost’ v modeli kachestva podgotovki spetsialistov [Competence in the model of the quality of training specialists]. Vysshee obrazovanie [Higher education]. 2004, I. 3, pp. 24–31. (in Russian).
7. Galyamina I. G. Variant gosudarstvennogo obrazovatel’nogo standarta VPO tret’ego pokoleniya po napravleniyu “Vodnye resursy i vodopol’zovanie” [A variant of the state educational standard of HPE of the third generation in the direction “Water Resources and Water Use”]. Moscow, Issledovatel’skiy tsentr problem kachestva podgotovki spetsialistov Publ., 2005. (in Russian).
8. Galyamina I. G. Opyt proektirovaniya osnovnykh obrazovatel’nykh programm, realizuyushchikh federal’nyy gosudarstvennyy obrazovatel’nyy standart vysshego professional’nogo obrazovaniya po napravleniyu “Prirodoobustroystvo i vodopol’zovanie” [Experience in designing the main educational programs that implement the federal state educational standard of higher professional education in the direction of “Environmental management and water use”]. Moscow, Issledovatel’skiy tsentr problem kachestva podgotovki spetsialistov Publ., 2009. 155 p. (in Russian).
9. Galyamina I.G Algoritm formirovaniya kompetentsii i problema ee otsenki [Algorithm for the formation of competence and the problem of its evaluation]. Vestnik UMO [Bulletin of the UMO]. 2012, I. 4, pp. 14–22. (in Russian).
10. Federal’nyy zakon “Ob obrazovanii v Rossiyskoy Federatsii” ot 29.12.2012 N273-FZ [Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” of 29.12.2012 N273-FZ]. (in Russian).
11. Prikaz Minobrnauki RF ot 19 dekabrya 2013 g N1367 [Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of December 19, 2013, N1367]. (in Russian).
12. Postanovlenie Pravitel’stva RF ot 22 yanvarya 2013 g. N23 “O Pravilakh razrabotki i utverzhdeniya professional’nykh standartov” [Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 22, 2013 N23 “On the Rules for the Development and Approval of Professional Standards”]. (in Russian).
13. Galyamina I. G. Razrabotka professional’nykh kompetentsiy na osnove analiza professional’nykh standartov v oblasti prirodoobustroystva [Development of professional competencies based on the analysis of professional standards in the field of environmental engineering]. Bezopasnost’ v tekhnosfere [Safety in the technosphere]. INFRA-M Publ., 2017, V. 6, I. 1, pp. 80–85. (in Russian) DOI: 10.12737/article_59019fb4ac3e53.05304078