A single-stage technological support of operation properties of machine parts and their joints is based on the integration and on the automated solution of problems of a designer and technologist for the definition of optimum conditions for machining parts at the stage of design-technological pre-production. A joint use of a self-learning technological system and an automated system of scientific investigations of contact stiffness will allow ensuring a required value of the operation property of machine parts and their units with the specified accuracy.
automated system, operation properties, contact stiffness, quality parameters of surface layer, machining, adaptive control system
1. Suslov, А.G. Technological Support of Parameter State of Surface Layer in Machine Parts. – М.: Mechanical Engineering. 1987. – pp. 208.
2. Suslov, А.G. Surface Layer Quality of Machine Parts. – М.: Mechanical Engineering. 2000. – pp. 320.
3. Method for Definition of Normal Contact Stiffness in Fixed Joints: Methodical Recommendations. – М.: VNIIMASh, 1982.
4. Parts Surface Engineering/ А.G. Suslov [et al.]; under the editorship of А.G. Suslov. ‒ М.: Mechanical Engineering. 2008. – 320.
5. Suslov, А.G., Zakharov, А.Е., Petreshin, D.I., Finatov, D.N., Shtepa, А.P., Khandozhko, V.А. Automated system for normalized definition of surface layer carrying capacity in machine parts // Reference Book, Engineering Journal (Appendix). ‒ 2003. ‒ №9. ‒ pp. 21‒24.
6. Medvedev, D.М., Khandozhko, V.А. Automated technological support of ground surface contact stiffness in machine parts and their joints // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. ‒ 2015. ‒ № 2 (46). ‒ pp. 40‒49.
7. Suslov, А.G., Medvedev, D.М. Single-Stage Technological Support of Cylindrical Surface Wear-Resistance of machine Parts // STIN. – 2010. – № 8. – pp. 22‒25.
8. Suslov, А.G., Petreshin, D.I. Quality parameter automated support of surfaces obtained by machining // Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering. – 2013. – №4. – pp. 54–58.
9. Petreshin, D.I. Quality parameter technological support of surface layer in machine parts under conditions of uncertainty // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2012. – № 9(15). – pp. 25–27.
10. Suslov, A.G. Control law for an adaptive technological system to maintain surface-layer quality in machining/A.G. Suslov, D.I. Petreshin// Russian Engineering Research. 2010. Vol. 30. №4. pp. 418–423.