ГРНТИ 50.07 Теоретические основы вычислительной техники
ББК 3297 Вычислительная техника
Contemporary models and systems of data visualization, implemented on the basis of information technology, individually cover social, technological and natural processes of the world development. Modern world is developing in the conditions of transformational transitional processes, when the artificial shell, the technosphere, created by the society becomes the leading life-support system instead of the biosphere. It is a full-fledged participant in the exchange processes between a globalizing technogenic society and transforming nature, which allows us to talk about forming socio-techno-natural laws of developing the world and life. There are no integrative visual models in the world that represent evolutionary changes in three systems simultaneously – society (and man), the technosphere and the technologically transformed biosphere, on the basis of which it is possible to predict the formation of a sustainable future for humanity in connection with the expansion of socio-technonatural processes. The generally recognized visualization methodology must be supplemented by the methodology of the philosophy of the world socio-technogenic development and the change in the evolution of life for a better visual representation and explanation of the transformation processes taking place in the changing world that is becoming post-biospheric. Interdisciplinary philosophical view allows capturing the world in the integrity of its diverse characteristics and at the same time forming a problem field for visualizing transformational processes. The fundamental role of the integration link belongs to information technology, which allows us to represent visually heterogeneous data with the aim of further developing models for the safe development of mankind in the technosphere.
socio-techno-natural globalization, social-technogenic development, technosphere, biosphere, visual model,regularities
1. Backsanskij, O.E., Dergacheva, E.A.: The Formation of aNew Paradigm in Education: From ConvergentTechnologies to Understanding Social and TechnogenicTransformations in the World. Smart Technologies andInnovations in Design for Control of TechnologicalProcesses and Objects: Economy and Production, (139),pp.136-142 (2019). Available at:https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-18553-4_18, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-18553-4_18.
2. Bondarev A.E., Galaktionov V.A.: Multidimensional dataanalysis and visualization for time-dependent CFDproblems. Programming and Computer Software 41(5),247–252 (2015). DOI: 10.1134/S0361768815050023
3. Сhen, C.: Mapping Scientific Frontiers: The Quest forKnowledge Visualization. 2nd ed. London, Springer (2013).
4. Demidenko, E.S., Dergacheva, E.A., Popkova, N.V.: Thephilosophy of the world social and technogenicdevelopment: articles, concepts, terms. Moscow, Bryansk,The World inform-encyclopedia, BSTU publishing House(2011).
5. Demidenko, E.S., Dergacheva, E.A.: From the globaldegradation of the biosphere to the change of life evolution:a scientific report. Moscow, Publishing House of theRussian Academy of Sciences (2017).
6. Demidenko, E.S., Dergacheva, E.A.: Technogenicdevelopment of society and transformation of biosphere.Krasand, Moscow (2010).
7. Demidenko, E.S.: Understanding the transformation of thebiosphere picture of the world in the conditions of sociotechnogenic development of life on the Earth. Economics inthe conditions of socio-technogenic development of theworld: proceedings of the International Conference onFundamental and Applied Problems of Economic andEnvironmental Development, Bryansk State TechnicalUniversity, Russian Academy of Sciences, (1), pp.5-16(2016).
8. Dergachev, K.V., Trifankov, Yu.T.: Modern Philosophy inthe Context of Interdisciplinary Studies of Human andNature. Smart Technologies and Innovations in Design forControl of Technological Processes and Objects: Economyand Production, (139), pp.228-233 (2019). Available at:https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-18553-4_29
9. Dergachev, K.V.: Man and his prospects under conditionsof virtual reality development. The European Proceedingsof Social & Behavioural Sciences. International Conference«Responsible Research and Innovation», pp. 209-216(2017). Available at:http://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2017.07.02.27
10. Dergacheva, E.A.: Concept of socio-techno-naturalglobalization: Interdisciplinary analysis. Moscow, Lenand,URSS (2016).
11. Encyclopedia of Globalization. In: Sсholte, J.A., Robertson,R. (ed.). Routledge, N.Y., London (2006).
12. Global studies: International Interdisciplinary EncyclopedicDictionary. In: Mazur, I.I., Chumakov, A.N. (eds.).Moscow, Saint Petersburg, New York (2006).
13. Huang, D., Tory, M., Adriel Aseniero, B., Bartram, L.,Bateman, S., Carpendale, S., Tang, A., Woodbury, R.:Personal visualization and personal visual analytics. IEEETrans. Vis. Comput. Graph. 21, 420–433 (2015).
14. Kolesnik, T.A.: Technocratic nature of education in themarket. Economy in the conditions of social andtechnogenic development of the world: proceedings of the2nd International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference onFundamental and Applied Problems of Modern Socioeconomic and Economic-ecological development, BryanskState Technical University, Russian Academy of Sciences,(1), pp.118-125 (2017).
15. Kovalchuk, M.V.: Science and life: my convergence.Moscow, Akademkniga (2012).
16. Philosophy of social interaction in the age of convergenttechnologies: collect. monograph. Liseev, I.K. (Ed.)(Institute of Philosophy of RAS). Moscow, St. Petersburg,Nestor-History (2018).
17. Roco, M., Bainbridge, W.: Converging Technologies forImproving Human Performance: Nanotechnology,Biotechnology, Information Technology and CognitiveScience. Arlington (2004).
18. Shklyar, A.V., Zakharova, A.A., Vekhter, E.V.:Methodology for solving data analysis problems usinganalytical visual models. Scientific Visualization, 4(9),pp.78-88 (2017). Available at: http://sv-journal.org/2017-4/08/index.php?lang=ru
19. Vernadsky, V.I.: Biosphere. Noosfera, Moscow (2001).
20. WWF. Living Planet Report – 2018: Aiming Higher.Grooten, M. and Almond, R.E.A.(Eds). WWF, Gland,Switzerland (2018).
21. Zangari, G. Risk of Global Climate Change by BP Oil Spill.Available at: http://www.associazionegeofisica.it/OilSpill.pdf