ГРНТИ 50.07 Теоретические основы вычислительной техники
ББК 3297 Вычислительная техника
In this study, a mathematical model of the nonlinear vibrations of a nano-beam under the action of a sign-variable load and an additive white noise was constructed and visualized. The beam is heterogeneous, isotropic, elastic. The physical nonlinearity of the nano-beam was taken into account. The dependence of stress intensity on deformations intensity for aluminum was taken into account. Geometric non-linearity according to Theodore von Karman’s theory was applied. The equations of motion, the boundary and initial conditions of the Hamilton-Ostrogradski principle with regard to the modified couple stress theory were obtained. The system of nonlinear partial differential equations to the Cauchy problem by the method of finite differences was reduced. The Cauchy problem by the finite-difference method in the time coordinate was solved. The Birger variable method was used. Data visualization is carried out from the standpoint of the qualitative theory of differential equations and nonlinear dynamics were carried out. Using a wide range of tools visualization allowed to established that the transition from ordered vibrations to chaos is carried out according to the scenario of Ruelle-Takens-Newhouse. With an increase of the size-dependent parameter, the zone of steady and regular vibrations increases. The transition from regular to chaotic vibrations is accompanied by a tough dynamic loss of stability. The proposed method is universal and can be extended to solve a wide class of various problems of mechanics of shells.
visualization of scenarios of transition of vibrations into chaos, geometric nonlinearity, nano-beam, inhomogeneous material, micropolar theory, Euler-Bernulli model
1. Awrejcewicz J., Krysko V.A., Papkova I.V., KrylovaE.Yu., Krysko A.V. Spatio-temporal nonlinear dynamicsand chaos in plates and shells Nonlinear Studies. 2014.21, 2, P. 293-307.
2. Awrejcewicz J., Mrozowski J., Krysko A.V., Papkova I.V.,Zakharov V.M., Erofeev N.P., Krylova E.Y., Krysko V.A.Сhaotic dynamics of flexible beams driven by externalwhite noise Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing.2016, 79, P. 225-253.
3. Aydogdu, M. (2009). A general nonlocal beam theory: itsapplication to nanobeam bending, buckling and vibration.Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures,41 , 1651–1655 .
4. Aydogdu, M. (2012). Longitudinal wave propagation innanorods using a general nonlocal unimodal rod theoryand calibration of nonlocal parameter with latticedynamics. International Journal of Engineering Science,56, 17–28 ;
5. Birger I.A., Some general methods to solve problems oftheory of plasticity. PMM, 15, 6, 1951 (in Russian)
6. Chang, T.-P. (2013). Axial vibration of non-uniform andnon-homogeneous nanorods based on nonlocal elasticitytheory. Applied Mathematics and Computa- tion, 219 , 4933–4 941;
7. Krylova E.Yu., Kutepov I.E., Papkova I.V., Krysko V.A.Mathematical modeling of the contact interaction ofshallow geometrically nonlinear Bernoulli-Euler beamstaking into account the related problem of thermodynamics. Nonlinear world. 2016, 14, 7, P. 36-46.(in Russian)
8. Krylova E.Y., Papkova I.V., Erofeev N.P., Zakharov V.M.,Krysko V.A. Сomplex fluctuations of flexible plates underlongitudinal loads with account for white noise Journal ofApplied Mechanics and Technical Physics. 2016, 57, 4. P.714-719.
9. Krysko V.A., Papkova I.V., Awrejcewicz J., Krylova E.Y.,Krysko A.V. Non-symmetric forms of non-linearvibrations of flexible cylindrical panels and plates underlongitudinal load and additive white noise Journal ofSound and Vibration. 2018, 423, P. 212-229
10. Li, L. , & Hu, Y. (2017). Post-buckling analysis offunctionally graded nanobeams incorporating nonlocalstress and microstructure-dependent strain gradient effects.International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 120, P. 159–170 .
11. Li, X. , Li, L. , Hu, Y. , Ding, Z. , & Deng, W. (2017).Bending, buckling and vibration of axially functionallygraded beams based on nonlocal strain gradient theory.Composite Structures, 165, P. 250–265 .
12. Mahmoudpour E., Hosseini-Hashemi S., Faghidian S.A.Nonlinear vibration analysis of FG nano-beams resting onelastic foundation in thermal environment using stressdriven nonlocal integral model Applied MathematicalModelling 57 · January 2018DOI:10.1016/j.apm.2018.01.021Strength and Plasticity. 201, 78 (3), P. 280-288. (inRussian)
13. Oskouie M. F., Norouzzadeh A., Ansari R Bending ofsmall-scale Timoshenko beams based on theintegral/differential nonlocal-micropolar elasticity theory:a finite element approach Applied Mathematics andMechanics 40(12):1-16 · May 2019DOI: 10.1007/s10483-019-2491-9
14. Oskouie M. F., Norouzzadeh A., Ansari R Bending ofEuler–Bernoulli nanobeams based on the strain-driven andstress-driven nonlocal integral models: a numericalapproach Acta Mechanica Sinica 34(5):1-12 ·
15. Ramezani S, Naghdabadi R, Sohrabpour S. Analysis ofmicropolar elastic beamsEuropean Journal of Mechanics -A/Solids Volume 28, Issue 2, March–April 2009, P. 202-208
16. Reddy, J. (2007). Nonlocal theories for bending, bucklingand vibration of beams. International Journal ofEngineering Science, 45, P. 288–307 .
17. Reddy, J. , & Pang, S. (2008). Nonlocal continuumtheories of beams for the analysis of carbon nanotubes.Journal of Applied Physics, 103, P. 023511 .
18. Sinichkina A.O., Krylova E.Yu., Mitskevich S.A., KryskoV.A. Dynamics of flexible beams under the action ofshock loads, taking into account white noise. Problems
19. Simsek, M. (2012). Nonlocal effects in the freelongitudinal vibration of axially functionally gradedtapered nanorods. Computational Materials Science, 61, P.257–265.
20. Thai, H.-T., & Vo, T. P. (2012). A nonlocal sinusoidalshear deformation beam theory with application tobending, buckling, and vibration of nanobeams.International Journal of Engineering Science, 54 , 58–66 .
21. Yang F., Chong A.C.M., Lam D.C.C., Tong P. Couplestress based strain gradient theory for elasticity // Int. J.Solids Struct. 2002, 39, P. 2731–2743