BBK 65 Экономика. Экономические науки
In the textbook, for the first time, a comprehensive comparison of traditional macroeconomics with the theory of modern neo-ricardianism is carried out. A new model of the historical devel-opment of macroeconomic knowledge is presented, which makes it possible to more clearly iden-tify and more effectively solve its main problems. The existing models of economic equilibrium and growth are critically and constructively analyzed, the concepts of economic regulation based on the system of social parameters are considered. Recommended for undergraduates, postgraduates, university professors and researchers specializing in economics.
Economics research methodology, Retroeconomic model, Classical political economy, Neoclassi-cism, Unified Socioeconomics, Partial Marshall Equilibrium Model, Factor Markets, Pareto-equilibrium of the economy, Aggregate indicators of macroeconomics, Samuelson 45 degree model, Synthesis model IS-LM, Equilibrium model AS-AD, Keynes's “involuntary unemploy-ment”, Inflation, Recession, Capital export, Optimal interest rate
1. Abel E., Bernanke B. Macroeconomics. SPb., 2008.
2. Aliprantis K., Brown D., Burkeksho O. The existence and optimality of competitive equilibrium. M., 1995.
3. Barro R.D., Sala-i-Martin H. Economic growth. M., 2010.
4. Baumol U. Economic theory and operations research. M., 1965.
5. Blanchard O. Macroeconomics. M., 2010.
6. Blanchard O., Fisher S. Lectures on Macroeconomics. M., 2014.
7. Blaug M. Methodology of Economic Science, or How Economists Explain. M., 2004
8. Hildebrand V. Core and equilibrium in the big economy. M., 1986.
9. Grodsky V.S. Development of the idea of state regulation of market defects by J.M. Keynes. M., 2013.
10. Grodsky V.S. Reconstruction of the Economies: A Neo-Cardinalist Approach. Samara, 2007.
11. Grodsky V.S. Retroeconomics, or Laws of the History of World Economic Thought. M., 2017.
12. Grodsky V.S. Modern problems of economics. M., 2011.
13. Grodsky V.S. The theory of equilibria and regulators of the economy. M., 2016.
14. Grodsky V.S. Economics: the end of the "two Cambridge dispute". M., 2020.
15. De Frey M. The history of macroeconomics: from Keynes to Lucas and to the present. M., 2019.
16. The historical fate of the teachings of J.M. Keynes / Ed. R.M. Nureyev and Yu.V. Latova. M., 2019.
17. Keynes J.M. General theory of employment, interest and money. Favorites. M., 2009.
18. Kireev A.P. Applied Macroeconomics. M., 2006.
19. Kolemaev V.A. Economic and mathematical modeling. Modeling of macroeconomic processes and systems. M., 2005.
20. Kurtz H.D., Salvadori N. Theory of production: long-term analysis. M., 2004.
21. Lucas R.E. Lectures on economic growth. M., 2013.
22. Marx K. Capital: a criticism of political economy. Volume III. M., 2011.
23. Marshall A. Fundamentals of economic science. M., 2007.
24. Patinkin D. Money, percent and prices. Combining the theory of money and the theory of value. M., 2004.
25. Ricardo D. Principles of political economy and taxation. M., 2016.
26. Romer D. Higher macroeconomics. M., 2015.
27. Roncaglia A. Wealth of ideas: the history of economic thought. M., 2018.
28. Sachs J.D., Larren F.B. Macroeconomics. A global approach. M. 1996.
29. Samuelson P.E. Foundations of economic analysis. SPb., 2002.
30. Smirnov A.D. Lectures on Macroeconomic Modeling. M., 2000.
31. Smith A. Research on the nature and causes of the wealth of peoples. M., 2007.
32. Sraffa P. Production of goods by means of goods. Prelude to the criticism of economic theory. M., 1999.
33. Stoleriu L. Equilibrium and economic growth. Principles of Macroeconomic Analysis. M., 1974.
34. The theory of capital and economic growth / Ed. S.S. Dzarasov. M., 2004.