UDK 94 Всеобщая история
BBK 63 История. Исторические науки
BBK 86 Религия. Мистика. Свободомыслие
BBK 87 Философия
The book describes the pedagogy of the Russian peasant on the basis of substratum reflection (A.A. Gagaev). The ideal of the Russian ploughman educational institutions in the peasant environment (the family, community, church, nature, language, the peasant world as a whole), ascendancy techniques (the influence of the world-continuum, customs, examples, a person’s participation in the family and community life, soul development) — these realities are unfold on the pages of the book. It is intended for specialists and students studying the course of domestic history and philosophy of education, as well as for all those who are interested in the historical destiny of Russia.
The family, community, church, the nature, the world, the peasant, soul, personal development of the person, is the summary in Russian and in English, a table of contents
1. Anthology of pedagogical thought of Ancient Russia and Russian state of the XIV-XVII centuries. - M.: Pedagogics, 1985.
2. Anthology of pedagogical thought of Russia of the XVII century. - M.: Pedagogics, 1985.
3. Bunakov N. F. Chosen pedagogical compositions. - M.: NPA of RSFSR, 1953.
4. Water carriers V. I. Chosen pedagogical compositions. – M.: APNRSFSR,1953.
5. Gagayev A.A. The theory and methodology of substratny approach in scientific knowledge. – Saransk.: MGU,1994.
6. Gagayev A.A., Gagayev P. A. Russians филосовфско – pedagogical doctrines: cultural historical aspect. – M.: Russian word, 2002.
7. Gagayev A.A., Gagayev of P. A. Pedagogik of the Russian theological thought. – M.: RIOR: INFRA-M,2012.
8. Gagayev A.A., Gagayev of P. A. Hristologiya. – Saransk: MGU,2008.
9. Gagayev of G. D. Nauk and national cultures. _ Rostov N / Д: RGU,1993.
10. Gromyko M. M., A.V. Buganov. About views of the Russian people. – M.: Pilgrim, 2007.
11. Distance of Century. Explanatory dictionary of living great Russian language: In 4 t. – M.: Gos.izd-vo иностр. and nats.sl, 1955.
12. Domestic tyranny. – M.: Худож. Litas., 1991.
13. Dostoyevsky F.M. Collected works: In 10 t. T.9.: Brothers Karamazov. – M.: Худож. litas, 1958.
14. Lives and creations of Russians sacred. – M.: Contemporary; Donskoy Monastery, 1993.
15. Zabylin M. Russky people. Its customs, ceremonies, legends, superstitions and poetry. -
16. Koltsov A.V. Poems. – M.: It is put. litas., 1979.
17. Klyuchevsky V. O. Compositions: In 8 t. T.: 1.: Course of the Russian history. – M.: It is watered. litas., 1956.
18. Klyuchevsky V. O. Compositions: In 8 t. T.2.: Course of the Russian history. – M.: It is watered. litas., 1957.
19. Kostomarov N. I. House life and customs of the great Russian people. - M.: Economy, 1993.
20. Lomonosov M. V. Chosen prose. – M.: Owls. Russia, 1986.
21. Maximov S. V. Kul of bread. Stories and sketches. – L.: Lenizdat, 1987.
22. P. I. V millers woods: In 2 princes – M.: Худож. litas., 1955.
23. Nekrasov N. A. Poems. Poems. – M.: Худож. litas., 1971.
24. Songs and fairy tales of the Poimsky area. Folklore of the Penza region. – Penza: Region publishing house, 1948.
25. Petrov – Vodkin K.S. Hlynovsk. – M.: It is put. litas., 1991.
26. Platonov S.F. Compositions on the Russian history. – SPb.: To Stroylespechat, 1993.
27. The Reverend Nilus of Sora and his charter about skitsky life stated arkhimadrity by Iustin. – M.: Type. I. Efremova, 1913.
28. A.I´s rose trees. Notes of the rural priest. – SPb.: Type. V. S. Balasheva, 1882.
29. Russian poetry of the XIX century. – M.: Худож .lit., 1974.
30. The Russian writers of the XVIII-XIX centuries about language: Anthology. In 2 t. – M.: Russian word, 2000.
31. Russians: family and public life. – M.: Science, 1989.
32. Russian world. Geopolitical notes on the Russian history. – M.: Eksmo; SPb Terra Fantasy, 2003.
33. Traditional ceremonies and ceremonial folklore of Russians of the Volga region / Under the editorship of B. N. Putilov. – L.: Science, 1985.
34. Hamsters of Ampere-second. Theological and church publistichesky articles. – Petrograd: P.P. Soykin´s publishing house, 1915.
35. Hamsters A.S. Semiramida/Russky world. Geopolitical notes on the Russian history. – M.: Eksmo; SPb.: Terra Fantasy, 2003.
36. Shmelyov of Lord´s I.S. Leto. Bogomolye. Articles about Moscow. – M.: Mosk. worker, 1990.
37. Ethnography of east Slavs. Sketches of traditional culture. – M.: Science, 1987.
38. Yudin V. N. Days wedding. Pages of a national Christian calendar. – Saratov: Приволж. book publishing house, 1992.