UDK 34 Право. Юридические науки
GRNTI 10.79 Уголовно-процессуальное право (уголовный процесс)
OKSO 40.02.02 Правоохранительная деятельность
OKSO 40.06.01 Юриспруденция
OKSO 40.05.01 Правовое обеспечение национальной безопасности
OKSO 40.05.02 Правоохранительная деятельность
OKSO 40.03.01 Юриспруденция
OKSO 40.04.01 Юриспруденция
BBK 67 Право. Юридические науки
TBK 7582 Уголовно-процессуальное право
BISAC LAW027000 Criminal Procedure
The monograph deals with the current problems of the ethical element of procedural activity at the stage of preliminary investigation in the modern criminal procedure of Russia. It approaches to the classification of norms governing moral content of pre-trial proceedings in criminal cases, analyses the ethical basis of application of measures of criminal procedural enforcement and production of investigative actions during the preliminary investigation. The publication is intended for students, postgraduates, scientists and teachers of law high schools, judges, prosecutors, investigators, inquirers and other law enforcement and judicial officials, as well as all people interested in the problems of modern criminal procedural law.
legal ethics, ethics of criminal procedure, ethical foundations, preliminary investigation, principles of criminal procedure, preventive measures, measures of criminal procedure enforcement, investigative actions
1. Alexandrov A. S. Torture as an integral property of the Russian criminal procedure. URL: http:// https://www.iuaj.net/1_oldmasp/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=254
2. Antonov I. A. Moral and legal principles of criminal procedure activity: Theoretical ideas and law enforcement practice: abstract of the dissertation of Dr. Yurid. nauk. SPb., 2005. 45 p.
3. Apostolova N. N. Prohibition of certain actions in the system of preventive measures // Russian justice. 2019. No. 3. pp. 23-25.
4. Apostolova N. N. The imposition of arrest on property in criminal cases. 2018. No. 7. P. 8-13.
5. Akhmedshin R. L. On the tactics of examination // Bulletin of Tomsk State University. 2016. No. 405. P. 154-160.
6. Baev O. Ya., Solodov, D. A. investigation: forensic analysis of the Russian code of criminal procedure, practice, recommendations: a practical guide. M.: Eksmo, 2009. 208 p.
7. Barabash A. S. Goals and grounds for the election of a measure of restraint in the criminal process // Actual problems of Russian law. 2015. No. 12 (61). pp. 184-190.
8. Bezlepkin B. T. Commentary to the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation (article by article). Moscow: Prospekt, 2017. 608 p.
9. Bezlepkin B. T. Criminal procedure in questions and answers: textbook. Moscow: Prospekt, 2018. 304 p.
10. Berezin A. A. Protection of the rights of citizens by a lawyer in criminal proceedings. Moscow: Statute, 2014. 160 p.
11. Blocking Telegram in Russia: how to ensure the secrecy of correspondence? / D. Dedov, M. Yakushev, S. Belov, etc. / / Law. 2018. No. 4. pp. 18-28.
12. Bondarenko A. N. Ethics of prosecution in court: author's abstract. dis. ... kand. yurid. sciences'. Saratov, 2004. 22 p.
13. Bulgakov V. G. The possibilities of obtaining criminalistically significant information about the dynamic characteristics of a person during the examination // A Russian investigator. 2013. No. 7. p. 2-3.
14. Burynin S. S. Seizure of property as a tool of modern raiding // Russian judge. 2019. No. 4. pp. 13-17.
15. Vilkova T. Yu. The principle of inviolability of housing in criminal proceedings: legal bases, content, guarantees / / Actual problems of Russian law. 2015. No. 2. S. 103-107.
16. Vlasenko N. V., Ivanov A. N. Cancellation of the seizure of property in criminal proceedings // Russian justice. 2008. No. 4. pp. 54-56.
17. Volosova N. Yu. On the secret of confession and witness immunity of the priest in criminal proceedings / / Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2015. No. 3 (178). pp. 91-98.
18. Gavrilin Yu. V., Pobedkin A.V., Yashin V. N. Investigative actions: a textbook. Moscow: MosU MVD of Russia, Knizhny mir, 2006. 187 p.
19. Golovinskaya I. V. Institute of preventive measures: problems of diversification and options for their resolution // Modern law. 2016. No. 3. pp. 90-96.
20. Golovinskaya I. V., Gushchin S. V. Features of the application of a preventive measure in the form of house arrest in the Russian Federation. 2018. No. 10. pp. 123-130.
21. Dezhnev A. Determination of damage to the interests of a minor when removing a legal representative from participation in the proceedings in a criminal case / / Criminal Law. 2011. No. 2. S. 87-93.
22. Didenko N. S., Kolbasina E. E. Procedural problems of production of examination as an investigative action. 2019. No. 1 (88). pp. 100-103.
23. Dikarev I. Problems of arresting property in criminal proceedings / / Criminal Law. 2009. No. 4. pp. 81-85.
24. Dosta G. V. Features of the application of preventive measures in the investigation of crimes against public health and public morals committed by persons with mental disorders that do not exclude sanity // Medical law. 2015. No. 2. S. 34-38.
25. Efimichev P. S., Efimichev S. P. Investigation of crimes: theory, practice, ensuring the rights of the individual. Moscow: Justicinform, 2009. 504 p.
26. Zaitseva L. L. Application of a measure of restraint in form of detention // criminal process as a means of ensuring human rights in the state of law: materials of the International scientific-practical conference (Minsk, November 9-12, 2017). Minsk, 2017. S. 108-112.
27. Zakamaldin A.V. Personal guarantee in the system of preventive measures: the problem of enforcement // Bulletin of the Samara Humanitarian Academy. Series: Law. 2018. No. 1. S. 98-102.
28. Zakomoldin A.V. Legal forms of providing qualified legal assistance in the criminal process of Russia. Tolyatti: branch of RSSU in Tolyatti, 2012. 144 p.
29. Zakomoldin A.V. Problems of providing qualified legal assistance in the criminal process of Russia. Moscow: Yurlitinform, 2009. 168 p.
30. Zakomoldin A.V. Problems of applying personal surety in the criminal process of Russia / / Vector of Science of TSU. Series: Legal Sciences. 2018. No. 4(35). pp. 10-14.
31. Zakomoldin A.V. Ethical bases of production of examination in the criminal process of Russia / / Vector of science of Tolyatti State University. Series: Legal Sciences. 2020. No. 2 (41). pp. 16-20.
32. Zakomoldin A.V., Duyunov V. K. On criminal-procedural coercion as a component of the mechanism of criminal-legal influence / / Criminal proceedings. 2020. No. 4. p. 21-26.
33. Kalugina N. G. Ethical bases of separate investigative actions in cases of juvenile delinquency: abstract of the dissertation ... cand. yurid. sciences'. Izhevsk, 1996. 20 p.
34. Kapinus N. I. Procedural guarantees of individual rights in the application of preventive measures in criminal proceedings: monograph. Moscow: Publishing House "Literoved", 2007. 416 p.
35. Kasimov A. A. Measures of restraint in the criminal procedure legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan / / Journal of Russian Law. 2012. No. 10. pp. 90-98.
36. Koblikov A. S. Legal ethics: textbook for universities. Moscow: NORMA, 2004. 176 p.
37. Kovtun Yu. A., Shevtsov R. M., Rudov D. N. Seizure of postal and telegraph items // Gaps in Russian legislation. 2015. No. 1. P. 190-194.
38. Kolokolov N. A., Potapova A.V. The imposition of arrest on property: analysis of judicial practice / / Executive law. 2011. No. 3. pp. 20-31.
39. Commentary to the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. The special part. Sections X–XII: in 4 vols. (article by article) / Ed. by V. M. Lebedev. Moscow: Yurayt, 2017. Vol. 4. 278 p.
40. Commentary to the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation (article-by-article) / Under the scientific editorship of G. I. Zagorsky. Moscow: Prospekt, 2016. 1216 p.
41. Kondrat I. N. Ensuring the rights of the individual in pre-trial proceedings in criminal cases: legislative regulation and law enforcement practice: monograph. Moscow: Justicinform, 2015. 176 p.
42. Kornukov V. M. Conflict of interests in Russian criminal procedure law from the perspective of its historical development // Actual problems of Russian law. 2014. No. 4. pp. 597-602.
43. Kornukov V. M. Measures of procedural coercion in criminal proceedings. Saratov: Sarat Publishing House. un-ta, 1978. 136 p.
44. Korukhov Yu. G. Forensic expertise in criminal proceedings: A practical guide for experts and judges. Moscow: Press Bureau, 2012. 79 p.
45. Koryakina Z. I. Procedural algorithm for ensuring the right to protection of a minor suspect and accused in pre-trial proceedings in a criminal case. 2019. No. 10. pp. 59-72.
46. Kudryavtseva A.V. Forensic examination as an institute of criminal procedure law: abstract. ... doctor. yurid. St. Petersburg: SPbU of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2001. 41 p.
47. Kuznetsov D. V. Features of witness immunity of priests of various religions and cults in the criminal law of Russia / / Bulletin of the Kazan Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. 2018. No. 3. pp. 377-381.
48. Livshits Yu. D. Measures of restraint in the Soviet criminal process. M., 1964. 138 p.
49. Litvintseva N. Yu. Actual problems of the procedural status of legal representatives of a minor suspect and accused // Siberian criminal procedural and criminalistic readings. 2017. No. 4. pp. 66-77.
50. Luzgin I. M. Investigation as a process of cognition. Moscow: Higher School of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the USSR, 1969. 178 p.
51. Manova N. S. Criminal process. Course of lectures. Moscow: Eksmo, 2010. 400 p.
52. Mashinskaya N. V. The right to personal inviolability in modern criminal proceedings: the content and limits of action. 2018. No. 6. pp. 15-17.
53. Mikhalchuk Yu. P. Participation of the legal representative of the minor accused in the production of individual investigative actions / / Vestnik Maikop State Technological University. 2014. No. 3. S. 58-62.
54. Moskalkova T. N. Moral foundations of the criminal process: The stage of the preliminary investigation: author's abstract of the dissertation of Dr. Yurid. M., 1997. 35 p.
55. Scientific and practical commentary on the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation (article-by-article) / Ed. by V. M. Lebedev. M.: NORMA, INFRA-M, 2014. 1056 p.
56. Obaeva E. V. Sociocultural analysis of moral regulatives in the transforming Russian society: dis ... kand. social sciences. Rostov n/A, 2006. 20 p.
57. Ozhegov S. I. Dictionary of the Russian language / Ed. by N. Yu. Shvedova. M.: Rus. yaz., 1987. 797 p.
58. Fundamentals of criminal proceedings: textbook for bachelors / Under the editorship of V. A. Davydov, V. V. Ershov. M.: rsue, 2017. 444 p.
59. Potekhina E. A. Supervision of a minor suspect or accused as a preventive measure and its application by investigators of internal affairs bodies: author's abstract. dis. ... cand. yurid. nauk. SPb., 2006. 22 p.
60. Pchelintsev A.V. Whether the secret of confession is absolute / / Legislation and Economics. 2011. No. 5. pp. 58-61.
61. Rossinskaya E. R. Forensic examination in civil, arbitration, administrative and criminal proceedings: monograph. M.: NORM, INFRA-M, 2018. 576 p.
62. Rossinskaya E. R., Galyashina E. I. Table book of the judge: forensic examination. M.: Prospect, 2011. 464 p.
63. Rossinsky S. B. The concept and essence of investigative actions in criminal proceedings: the discussion continues / / Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2015. No. 2. pp. 16-31.
64. Rossinsky S. B. Investigative actions: monograph. Moscow: NORMA, 2018. 240 p.
65. Rossinsky S. B. Criminal process of Russia: Course of lectures. Moscow, 2007. 574 p.
66. Ryzhakov A. P. Personal search of the person in respect of whom the protocol of detention is drawn up. Commentary to Article 93 of the Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation / / SPS ConsultantPlus, 2006.
67. Ryabinina T. K., Snegireva D. E. On some problematic aspects of the application of a new measure of restraint-the prohibition of certain actions / / Magistrate. 2018. no. 12. p. 25-32.
68. Senyakin N. N. Moral and ethical foundations of the implementation of justice in criminal cases in the Russian Federation: abstract of the dissertation ... cand. yurid. sciences'. Saratov, 2005. 22 p.
69. Smirnov A. V., Kalinowski, K. B. Commentary on the Criminal procedure code of the Russian Federation (itemized) / Under the General editorship of A. V. Smirnova // SPS Konsultantplyus, 2012.
70. Smirnov A. V., Kalinowski, K. B. Commentary on the Criminal procedure code of the Russian Federation (itemized) / Under the General editorship of V. A. Smirnov. M.: Prospekt, 2009. 992 s.
71. Smirnov A.V., Kalinovsky K. B. Criminal procedure: textbook / Under the general editorship of A.V. Smirnov. M.: KnoRus, 2008. 704 p.
72. Smolkova I. V. Evidentiary value of interrogating an investigator as a witness in court. 2013. No. 6. pp. 11-14.
73. Starodubova G. V. Election of a preventive measure against a suspect or accused: an objective basis and a subjective assessment. 2017. No. 12. Pp. 62-64.
74. Stelmakh, V. Y. Receive information about the connections between subscribers and (or) subscriber devices // Lex russica. 2017. No. 3. S. 141 to 153.
75. The stetsivka Y. I. the Right to liberty and security: norms and reality. M.: Delo, 2000. 720 p.
76. Taran A. S. Questions of direct application by the courts of the Constitution of the Russian Federation for the protection of human rights and freedoms in the field of criminal justice // Vestnik Volzhskogo universiteta im. V. N. Tatishcheva. Issue 2. Tolyatti, 1998. pp. 71-82.
77. Tarasov A. A. Expert and specialist in the criminal process of Russia: monograph. Moscow: Prospekt, 2017. 128 p.
78. Tolstik V. A., Dvornikov N. L., Kargin K. V. System interpretation of the norms of law. M.: Jurisprudence, 2010. 136 p.
79. Torbin Yu. G. Procedural and tactical features of the production of the survey: monograph. M.: RPA of the Ministry of Justice of Russia, 2012. 224 p.
80. Criminal procedure law of the Russian Federation: textbook / Ed. by P. A. Lupinskaya. M.: Yurist, 2004. 800 p.
81. Criminal Procedure Code of the Russian Federation. Chapters 1-32. 1. Article-by-article scientific and practical commentary / Ed. by L. A. Voskobitova. M.: Editorial Office of the "Russian Newspaper", 2015. Issue III-IV. 912 p.
82. Criminal procedure: textbook for universities / Under the editorship of V. I. Radchenko. M.: Yustitsinform, 2006. 784 p.
83. Philosophical encyclopedia / Ed. - comp.: E. F. Gubsky, G. V. Korableva, V. A. Lutchenko. M.: INFRA-M, 2007. 575 p.
84. Chelokhsaev O. Z. Some problems of legal regulation of the principle of personal inviolability in criminal proceedings / / Russian investigator. 2016. No. 12. pp. 18-20.
85. Chernyshev M. A. Actual issues of inspection of the scene of an accident in a dwelling / / Actual problems of Russian law. 2008. No. 2. pp. 248-253.
86. Chunikha A. A. Surety in the system of measures of procedural coercion: author's abstract. dis. ... kand. yurid. sciences'. Stavropol, 2009. 22 p.
87. Sheyfer S. A. The place of expertise in the system of means of criminal procedure cognition // Materials of the International scientific and practical conference "Theory and practice of forensic examination in modern conditions". Moscow: Prospekt, 2007. pp. 56-59.
88. Sheyfer S. A. Investigative actions. System and procedural form. Moscow: Yurlitinform, 2001. 208 p.
89. Yashina I. A. The principle of legality in criminal proceedings and human rights: problems of legal regulation // Modern law. 2013. No. 12. P. 123-130.