GRNTI 50.07 Теоретические основы вычислительной техники
BBK 3297 Вычислительная техника
The authors of the article propose to use the didactic complex for morphological analysis in order to comprehensively solve the problem of drawing skills development at the beginning stage of training design students. This didactic complex includes visual didactic equipment and multimedia kit. In the course of the study general pedagogical methods were used: scientific and methodological literature analysis, pedagogical process planning, working methodology approbation. The project conception process was based on the system design methodology. The theoretical basis of the study is the works on the system design theory and the art education theory. The authors describe the requirements that the designer must take into account when designing didactic equipment; represent the structure of the didactic equipment and multimedia kit; offer options for working with elements of the didactic complex for morphological analysis.
industrial design, drawing skills, visual skills, didactic tools, multimedia teaching tools, morphological analysis, systemdesign
1. Bakaldina G.V. Compositional shaping as a means of futuredesigner professionalization at the initial stage of training at auniversity // Successes in modern science and education. -2017. - T. 1. - No. 2. - S. 6–8.
2. Vechter E.V., Radchenko V.Y., Kazakova T.D. The conceptof a multimedia didactic kit for morphological analysis in thetraining of design students // GraphiCon 2018: proceedings ofthe 28th Intern. conf. on computer graphics and machinevision. - Tomsk, 2018 .-- S. 348–349.
3. Gorbunova T.G. Morphology as a method of analysis ofmaterial archaeological sources // Actual problems of thehistory of Siberia. Fifth Scientific Readings in Memory ofProfessor A.P. Borodavkina: Sat scientific tr / Ed. V.A.Skubnevsky and Yu.M. Goncharova. - Barnaul: Az Buka,2005. - S. 249–250.
4. GOST 25779-90. Toys General safety requirements andcontrol methods (date of introduction: 01/01/1992).
5. Znamenskaya E.V. The formation of spatial representationsin primary school students in the study of geometric material:dis. ... cand. ped sciences. - M., 1995 .-- 201 p.
6. Markov V.I. Heuristics in the development of the culture ofspatial and spatial thinking // News of universities.Investments. Construction. The vend. - 2011. - No. 1. - S.193–206.
7. Mikheeva M.M. Fundamentals of system design: guidelinesfor the course ""Fundamentals of Design Theory andMethodology in Industrial Design"". - M.: MSTU. N.E.Bauman, 2010 .– 59 p.
8. Ostapenko I.A., Magomedova E.V. Didactic requirements forvisual methods and their use in the process of teachingpractice // Scientific and methodical electronic journal""Concept"". - 2016. - T. 23. - S. 72–76.
9. Beijing O.I. Didactics of art education: a prognosticmethodology for planning educational content according to adrawing // TSU Vector Science. - 2015. - No. 2 (32-1). - S.196–204.
10. Sazonova M.V. Teaching and developing possibilities ofdidactic material, practical orientation of the lesson //Infourok. 04/09/2017. - URL:https://infourok.ru/metodicheskiy-material-obuchayuschie-irazvivayuschie-vozmozhnosti-didakticheskogo-materialaprakticheskaya-napravlennost-urokov-1771131.html(accessed: 02/10/2018).
11. SanPiN 2.4.7.007-93. Production and sale of games and toys.Sanitary rules and norms (approved by Decree of the StateCommittee for Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision ofthe Russian Federation No. 9 of August 12, 1993) (asamended on December 19, 2005, as amended on October 28,2010).
12. Chernyshev Y.V. On the problem of developingconstructively spatial thinking of design students in theprocess of teaching design drawing // Science. Art. Theculture. - 2015. - No. 2 (6). - S. 261–265.
13. Shcheglov A.V. The role and place of volumetric-spatialcomposition in the training of design students // Bulletin ofTula State University. Humanitarian sciences. - 2012. - No.1–2. - S. 351–358.
14. Saljo R. Representational tools and the transformation oflearning // Designing for Change in Networked LearningEnvironments. - Bergen, Norway, 2003. - T. 2. - R. 1–2.