The article speaks of the ways and methods designed to perfect rules of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation relating to the compensation of damages caused by accidents. In defines specific features pertaining to the structure of obligations relating to the damage caused by a source of excessive danger. It explains the legal meaning of the power of attorney for driving as the basis to determine the proper defendant in legal claims for compensation. The author speaks of the need to establish all persons responsible for the damage caused along with the owner of the vehicle and to qualify them all guilty for the consequences.
Source of increased danger, subject structure of obligations, the power of attorney to drive a vehicle, elements of obligations, the relevant obligations.
1. Byulleten´ Verkhovnogo Suda Rossiyskoy Federatsii. 2002. № 4; 2006. № 5.
2. Zhukovskaya O. L. Vozmeshchenie vreda, prichinennogo istochnikom povyshennoy opasnosti. Kiev, 1994.
3. Ioffe O. S. Obyazatel´stvennoe pravo. M., 1975.
4. Krasavchikov O. A. Vozmeshchenie vreda, prichinennogo istochnikom povyshennoy opasnosti. M., 1966.
5. Fleyshits E. A. Obyazatel´stva iz prichineniya vreda i iz neosnovatel´nogo obogashcheniya. M., 1955.
6. Yaroshenko K. B. Zhizn´ i zdorov´e pod okhranoy zakona. M., 1990.