The use of new forms and methods of interaction between a teacher and a future officer in the modern educational process is due to their availability, quality and effectiveness. One of the main directions of the cadet’s educational activity is scientific work, which is based on the results of research conducted under the guidance of a teacher. The presented analysis of the guiding documents defining the criteria for the appointment of the teaching staff made it possible to establish the requirements for candidates and the specifics of their selection, in connection with which a problem was identified in the organization of scientific work for a novice teacher. Empirical data obtained during the monitoring of the scientific work of the faculty of the Perm Military Institute of Rosgvardiya for 2021 allowed us to determine its key indicators, which reflect all types of scientific work and have a point equivalent, depending on the level, type and personal contribution of the participant of scientific work.
science, readiness, cadet, research work, teacher, coefficient, monitoring
1. Dmitriev A.I., Plyukhin A.Yu, Pomaznoy R.V. Poryadok rascheta nadbavok professorsko-prepodavatelskomu sostavu i nauchnym rabotnikam za obespechenie kachestva i obema okazyvaemykh voennomu institutu uslug (rabot). Organizatsiya i provedenie monitoringa nauchnoy raboty (pererabotannoe) [The procedure for calculating allowances for faculty and researchers for ensuring the quality and volume of services (works) provided to the military institute. Organization and monitoring of scientific work (revised)]: scientific and methodological manual]. Perm. 2021. 39 p. (In Russian)
2. Eliseeva P.K. Rol' nauki v social'no-ekonomicheskom razvitii obshchestva [The role of science in the socio-economic development of society]. Sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Vzaimodeystvie nauki i obshchestva – kak sovremennyy mekhanizm razvitiya» [Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference «Interaction of science and society as a modern mechanism of development»] Moscow State University of Technology and Management named after K.G. Razumovsky (The First Cossack University), 2020. P. 31–33. (In Russian)
3. Isayeva T. E. Distancionnoe obuchenie v ekstremal'nyh usloviyah: problemy gotovnosti i pedagogicheskogo vzaimodejstviya sub»ektov obrazovatel'nogo processa [Distance learning in extreme conditions: problems of readiness and pedagogical interaction of subjects of the educational process]. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Moscow University]. 2020. I. 4. P. 38–49 (In Russian)
4. Koryagina E.D. Ob oblike vysshego obrazovaniya budushchego [About the appearance of higher education of the future]. Vestnik Rossiyskogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta im. G.V. Plekhanova. Vstuplenie. Put v nauku [Bulletin of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Introduction. The path to science]. 2018. I. 2 (22). P. 163–173 (In Russian)
5. Plyukhin A.Yu Kompetentnost prepodavateley voennykh obrazovatelnykh organizatsiy vysshego obrazovaniya Rosgvardii v vypolnenii nauchnoy raboty [Competence of teachers of military educational organizations of higher education of the Russian Guard in the performance of scientific work]. Izvestiya Baltiyskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii rybopromyslovogo flota: psikhologo-pedagogicheskie nauki [Proceedings of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet: Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences]. 2021. I. 2 (56). P. 251–254. (In Russian)
6. Pomaznoy R.V., Dmitriev A.I., Zagoruiko I.Yu. Kharakteristika sostavnykh komponentov pedagogicheskogo masterstva professorsko-prepodavatelskogo sostava voennogo instituta [Characteristics of the constituent components of the pedagogical skills of the teaching staff of the military institute]. Izvestiya Baltiyskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii rybopromyslovogo flota: psikhologo-pedagogicheskie nauki [Proceedings of the Baltic State Academy of the Fishing Fleet: Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences]. 2019. I. 1 (47). P. 287–290. (In Russian)
7. Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 1n dated January 11, 2011 «On approval of the unified qualification directory of positions of managers, specialists and employees, section «Qualification characteristics of positions of managers and specialists of higher professional and additional professional education». – 27 s
8. Order of the Federal Service of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation dated May 24, 2022 No. 166 «On approval of the specifics of the organization and implementation of educational activities in the educational programs of secondary vocational education, bachelor's degree programs, specialty programs, master's degree programs, additional professional programs and basic vocational training programs, the specifics of the organization and implementation of methodological and scientific (research) activities in the field of personnel training in the interests of defense and security of the state, ensuring law and order, as well as the activities of organizations, engaged in educational activities and under the jurisdiction of the Federal Service of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation». – 19 p.
9. Order of the Federal Service of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation No. 377 dated September 12, 2017 «On the organization of scientific and scientific-technical activities in the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation». – 22 p.
10. Tsygankov D.S., Tsygankov S.D. Pedagogicheskoe soprovozhdenie samoopredeleniya molodezhi na voennuyu sluzhbu v Rosgvardii [Pedagogical support of youth self-determination for military service in the Russian Guard]. Sbornik nauchnykh statey II Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii [Collection of scientific articles of the II All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference]. Kaluga State University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky. 2022. P. 248–251. (In Russian)
11. Chuprova L.V. Nauchno-issledovatelskaya rabota studentov v obrazovatelnom protsesse vuza [Research work of students in the educational process of the university]. Teoriya i praktika obrazovaniya v sovremennom mire: materialy mezhdunarodnoy nauchnoy konferentsii [Theory and practice of education in the modern world: materials of the international. scientific conf. (St. Petersburg, February 2012)]. St. Petersburg: Renome, 2012. P. 380–383. (In Russian)
12. Shadrin I. V. Metody otsenki urovnya gotovnosti studentov vuza k nauchno-issledovatelskoy deyatelnosti [Methods of assessing the level of readiness of university students for research activities]. Problemy i perspektivy razvitiya obrazovaniya (II): materialy Mezhdunarodnoy zaochnoy nauchnoy konferentsii [Problems and prospects of education development (II): materials of the International Correspondence Scientific Conference]. 2012. P. 170–173 (In Russian)