UDK 629.421 Локомотивы в зависимости от их назначения
BBK 392 Железнодорожный транспорт
The study objective is giving grounds for the application of methods to increase the relative slip of the wheel pair along the rail with its insignificant amount. The main difficulty in using systems based on measuring the absolute or relative slip of the wheel on the rail is a small difference in the value of the speeds and the difficulty of determining the rail horizontal speed. The use of angular acceleration of rotating parts as a diagnostic parameter may also not yield results if the relative slip grows gradually. The novelty of the work is in a detailed analysis of slippage detection devices and evaluation of these approaches. As a result, it is concluded that in practice it makes sense to combine all three mentioned approaches to identify the slippage start on various grounds. To determine the wheel slid on the rail, it makes sense to use all the listed informative signs to reduce the number of false estimates of the slip start.
slippage, slid, traction drive, wheel pair, bogie, locomotive, vehicle
1. Kosmodamiansky AS. The concept of developing energy-saving electromechanical systems: monograph. Orel: Gosuniversitet–UNPK; 2014.
2. Vorobyev VI, Izmerov OV, Antipin DYa, Korchagin VO. RF Patent for invention No. 2758991. SEC B61C 15/08 (2021.08); B60L 15/20 (2021.08); B60L 2200/26 (2021.08) Device for detecting the beginning of locomotive wheel pairs slippage. 2021 Nov 08.
3. Vorobyev VI, Dorofeev AG, Izmerov OV, Borzenkov MI, Pugachev AA, Zlobin SN, Kopylov SO. Self-oscillating processes in transport systems: monograph. Orel: OSU named after Turgenev; 2016.
4. Antipin DYa, Vorobyev VI, Izmerov OV, Kosmodamiansky AS, Korchagin VO, Novikov AS, Pugachev AA. Design of traction drives of locomotives taking into account frictional self-oscillations. Bryansk: BSTU; 2016.
5. Antipin DYa, Vorobyev VI, Izmerov OV, Korchagin VO, Kosmodamiansky AS. Problems of reducing the level of frictional self-oscillations in traction drives of rail rolling stocks: monograph. Bryansk: BSTU; 2017.
6. Koropets PA. Prediction of locomotive wheel pairs slippage according to the characteristics of dynamic processes in the carriage - traction drive – railway track system [dissertation]. [Rostov-on-Don (RF)]: Rostov State Transport University; 2007.
7. Koropec P.A. Prognozirovanie boksovaniya kolesnyh par lokomotiva po harakteristikam dinamicheskih processov v sisteme "ekipazh - tyagovyy privod - put'" : dissertaciya kandidata tehnicheskih nauk : 05.22.07 / Koropec Petr Alekseevich; [Mesto zaschity: Rost. gos. un-t putey soobsch.]. Rostov-na-Donu, 2007. 163 c.