The way for solving the task of enterprises sewage treatment from emergency discharge of antibiotics is offered. Emergency discharge of antibiotics into sewage can arise at enterprises of chemical-pharmaceutical and processing industry. Emergency discharge happens in a short period that gives the chance for its detection and utilization into a settler. Standards for emergency discharges have been presented. The main form for detection of antibiotics in water, their kind and concentration identification is analysis of flowing sewage. This analysis includes two elements: obtaining information on the actual existence of antibiotics (their qualitative and quantitative characteristics), and comparison of obtained information with available indicators for the purpose of definition of their compliance. The control procedure includes operations of measurement and identification. Determination of numerical values for indicators of quantitative characteristics is based on information obtained when using technical means of measurements. For the task solution have been considered characteristics of various methods for detection of antibiotics in sewage. Classification of methods according to quantitative and qualitative indicators of sewage on antibiotics existence has been carried out. Have been allocated methods providing the real time control, among which a specific place is occupied by optical-electronic control methods with use of laser radiation. For implementation of real spectroscopy it is offered to use laser radiation with radiation wavelength corresponding to antibiotic range extremes. In such a case, a spectral characteristic of an antibiotic, which can appear in emergency discharge of enterprise’s sewer, is a priori known. For verification of this technical offer an experiment was set up, which had showed a possibility to use a direct method of spectroscopy — translucency on laser radiation’s chosen wavelength for definition of emergency discharge of antibiotic into enterprise’s sewage.
antibiotic, emergency discharge, control methods, laser radiation, spectroscopy, methods classification, wastewater, settler
1. Escher Beate I., Bramaz Nadine, Eggen Rik I. L, Richter Manuela. In vitro assessment of models of toxic action of pharmaceuticals in Aquatic life // Environmental science & tech-nology. 2005. V. 39. No 9. P. 3090–3100.
2. Gurinovich A.D., Zhitenev B.N., Voronovich N.V. Ochistka prirodnykh vod ot far-matsevticheskikh pre-paratov metodom okisleniya [Purification of natural waters from phar-maceutical preparations by the oxidation method]. Vestnik Brestskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Brest State Technical University]. 2012, I. 2, pp. 21–27. (in Russian).
3. O sanitarno-epidemiologicheskoy obstanovke v Rossiyskoy Federatsii v 2007 godu: Gosudarstvennyy doklad [On the sanitary-epidemiological situation in the Russian Federation in 2007: State report]. Moscow: Federal'nyy tsentr gigieny i epidemiologii Rospotrebnadzora Publ., 2008. 397 p. (in Russian).
4. Get'man M.A., Narkevich I.A. Lekarstvennye sredstva v okruzhayushchey srede [Medicines in the environment]. Remedium [Remedium]. 2013, I. 2, pp. 50–54. (in Russian).
5. Ternes Thomas A., Meisenheimer Martin, McDowell Derek, Sacher Frank, Brauch Heinz-Jürgen, Haist-Gulde Brigitte, Preuss Gudrun, Wilme Uwe, Zulei-Seibert Ninette. Re-moval of Pharmaceuticals during Drinking Water Treatment // Environmental Science & Technology. 2002. V. 36. No. 17. P. 3855–3863.
6. Wang Da-shan. Xinyang shifan xueyuan xuebao. Ziran kexue ban // J. Xinyang Norm. Univ. Natur. Sci. Ed. 2003. V. 16. No 3. P. 369–372.
7. Balcioglu I. A., Otker M. Treatment of pharmaceutical wastewater containing antibiot-ics by O3 and O3/H2O2 processes // Chemosphere. 2003. V. 50. No 1. P. 85–95.
8. Andreev V.S., Popechitelev E.P. Laboratornye pribory dlya issledovaniya zhidkikh sred [Laboratory instruments for the study of liquid media]. L.: Mashinostroenie Publ., 1981. 312 p. (in Russian).
9. Analiticheskaya khimiya. Fizicheskie i fiziko-khimicheskie metody analiza [Analytical chemistry. Physical and physico-chemical methods of analysis]. Moscow: Khimiya Publ., 2001. 496 p. (in Russian).
10. Popechitelev E.P., Startseva O.N. Analiticheskie issledovaniya v meditsine, biologii i ekologii [Analytical studies in medicine, biology and ecology]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ., 2003. 279 p. (in Russian).
11. Vlasova I.V., Shilova A.V., Fokina Yu.S. Spektrofotometricheskie metody v analize lekarstven-nykh preparatov (obzor) [Spectrophotometric methods in the analysis of drugs (review)]. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov [Factory Laboratory. Diagnostics of materials]. 2011, V. 77, I. 1, pp. 21–28. (in Russian).
12. Baranova N.V., Feofanova M.A. Primenenie metoda infrakrasnoy spektroskopii v an-alize le-karstvennykh sredstv [The use of infrared spectroscopy in the analysis of drugs]. Vestnik Tverskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya Khimiya [Bulletin of Tver State University. Series Chemistry]. 2011, I. 12, pp. 49–56. Available at: https://rucont.ru/efd/169281 (accessed 28 November 18). (in Russian).
13. Krasnova T.A., Amelin V.G. Identifikatsiya i opredelenie antibiotikov v pit'evoy vode metodom mass-spektrometrii s matrichno-aktivirovannoy lazernoy desorbtsiey/ionizatsiey [Identification and determination of antibiotics in drinking water by mass spectrometry with matrix-activated laser desorption / ionization]. Voda: khimiya i ekologiya [Water: chemistry and ecology]. 2013, I. 11, pp. 81–87. (in Russian).
14. Kulapina E.G., Barinova O.V., Kulapina O.I., Utts I.A., Snesarev S.V. Sovremennye metody opredeleniya antibiotikov v biologicheskikh i lekarstvennykh sredakh (obzor) [Modern methods for determining antibiotics in biological and medicinal media (review)]. Antibiotiki i khimioterapiya [Antibiotics and chemotherapy]. 2009, V. 54, I. 9–10, pp. 53–60. (in Russian).
15. Klyuka V.P., Tomilova O.S., Tomilov V.V. Stend dlya issledovaniy gidrodinamich-eskikh protsessov v ul'trafioletovykh sterilizatorakh [A bench for studies of hydrodynamic processes in ultraviolet sterilizers]. Patent RF 155339. Zayavka: 2015109346/28, 17.03.2015 [RF Patent 155339. Application: 2015109346/28, 03/17/2015]. (in Russian).
16. Alekseev V.A., Kozachenko E.M., Yuran S.I., Perminov A.S. Ustroystvo dlya us-traneniya avariynogo vybrosa [Device for eliminating accidental release]. Patent RF 105456. Zayavka: 2011101251/28, 12.01.2011. Data publikatsii 10.06.2011. Byul. №16 [RF Patent 105456. Application: 2011101251/28, 01/12/2011. Publication date 06/10/2011. Bull. No. 16]. (in Russian).