The models of regions, econometric based on crosscutting statistics, have established that wages and the differentiation of household incomes have a significant impact on labor productivity in the regions of modern Russia. Changes in the level of remuneration and differentiation of incomes of the population in recent years explain 78–82% of changes in labor productivity in the regions, and the effect of the level of remuneration is twice the impact of the differentiation of incomes of the population. The impact of wages on productivity in the period grows. This indicates an increase in the efficiency of labor as a production factor. The influence of income differentiation on labor productivity, which had previously been lost due to the formation of an unfavorable institutional environment under the laws adopted in the country, resumed. The impact of income differentiation decreases, which indicates a decrease in its stimulating effect on labor productivity.
regions, econometric models, productivity, wages, income differentiation of the population
1. Rastvorceva S.N. Proizvoditel'nost' truda i fondovooruzhennost' v obespe-chenii jekonomicheskogo rosta rossijskih regionov [Labor productivity and capital-labor ratio in ensuring the economic growth of the Russian regions]. Social'noe prostran-stvo [Social space], 2018, I. 1, pp. 1-9.
2. Kiriljuk I.L. Modeli proizvodstvennyh funkcij dlja rossijskoj jekonomiki [Models of production functions for the Russian economy]. Komp'juternye issledovanija i modelirovanie [Computer Research and Modeling]. 2013. I. 2, pp. 293-312. (in Russian)
3. Afanas'ev A.A., Ponomareva O.S. Proizvodstvennaja funkcija narodnogo ho-zjajstva Rossii v 1990–2012 gg. [The production function of the national economy of Russia in 1990–2012]. Jekonomika i matematicheskie metody [Economics and mathematical methods]. 2014. I. 4, pp. 21-33. (in Russian)
4. Makarov V.L., Ajvazjan S.A., Afanas'ev M.Ju, Bahtizin A.R, Nanavjan A.M. Ocenka jeffektivnosti regionov RF s uchetom intellektual'nogo kapitala, harakteristik gotovnosti k innovacijam, urovnja blagosostojanija i kachestva zhizni naselenija [Evaluation of the effectiveness of the regions of the Russian Federation, taking into account the intellectual capital, the characteristics of readiness for innovation, the level of well-being and the quality of life of the population]. Jekonomika regionov [Economy of Regions], 2014. I. 4, pp. 9-30. (in Russian)
5. Mamonov M.E., Pestova A.A. Analiz tehnicheskoj jeffektivnosti nacional'-nyh jekonomik: rol' institutov, infrastruktury i resursnoj renty [Analysis of the technical efficiency of national economies: the role of institutions, infrastructure and resource rent]. Zhurnal Novoj jekonomicheskoj associacii [Journal of New Economic Association], 2015, I. 3, pp. 44-78. (in Russian)
6. Basovskiy L.E., Basovskaya E.N. Razvitie v Rossii jekonomki neravenstva [Devel-opment in the Russian housekeeper inequality]. Zhurnal jekonomicheskoj teorii [Journal of Economic Theory]. 2011. I. 4, pp. 198-202. (in Russian)