For the implementation of the principal directions of the Russian Federation Environmental Security Strategy, a system of measures to ensure environmental safety at the enterprise has been developed, including identifying and assessing sources of environmental hazards, measures for: protecting the environment in the process of daily economic activity, ensuring industrial safety of hazardous production facilities, preventing and eliminating natural and man-made emergencies, introducing industrial and environmental safety management systems, monitoring compliance with environmental requirements legislation, industrial and environmental safety.
integrated management, environmental management, quality management, environmental hazards, environmental security.
1. Strategiya ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2025 goda. Utverzhdena Ukazom Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 19 aprelya 2017 g. N 176 [The strategy of environmental security of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025. Approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of April 19, 2017 N 176]. (in Russian).
2. Khovanskiy A.D., Bogachev I.V., Bayan E.M. Ekologicheskaya bezopasnost' (metody otsenki i obespecheniya) [Environmental safety (assessment and assurance methods)]. Rostov-on-Don: YuFU Publ. 2015. 162 p. (in Russian).
3. Khovanskiy A., Bogachev I., Bayan E. Kompleksnaya otsenka ekologicheskoy opasnosti predpriyatiy i territoriy. Ekologiya i promyshlennost' Rossii [Comprehensive environmental assessment of enterprises and territories. Ecology and industry of Russia]. 2016, I. 20(10), pp. 58–63. Available at: https://doi.org/10.18412/1816-0395-2016-10-58-63. (in Russian).
4. D'yachenko V.V., Rogovskiy V.V., Chartiy P.V. Kontrol' ekologicheskoy bezopasnosti pylegazoochistnykh ustanovok modifitsirovannym metodom spektral'noy prozrachnosti [Control of environmental safety of dust and gas treatment plants by a modified method of spectral transparency]. Bezopasnost' v tekhnosfere [Safety in the Technosphere]. 2014, I. 4, pp. 17–22. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12737/5300. (in Russian).
5. D'yachenko V.V., Polovchenko S.V., Rogovskiy V.V., Chartiy P.V. Ekologicheskiy monitoring aerozoley s tsementnoy dispersnoy fazoy [Ecological monitoring of aerosols with a cement dispersed phase]. Nauchnyy dialog. Estestvoznanie i ekologiya [Ecological monitoring of aerosols with a cement dispersed phase]. 2012, I. 7, pp. 6–17. (in Russian).
6. D'yachenko V.V., Chartiy P.V., Chartiy R.P., Shemanin V.G. Kontrol' aerozoley v prizemnom sloe atmosfery v real'nom vremeni [Control of aerosols in the atmospheric surface layer in real time]. Bezopasnost' v tekhnosfere [Safety in the technosphere]. Moscow, 2008, I. 3, pp. 36–43. (in Russian).
7. D'yachenko V.V., Chartiy P.V., Shemanin V.G. Issledovanie dispersnogo sostava prizemnogo atmosfernogo aerozolya opticheskimi metodami [Investigation of the dispersion composition of the surface atmospheric aerosol by optical methods]. LAZER-INFORM [LASER-INFORM]. 2005, I. 18, pp. 7–10. (in Russian).
8. D'yachenko V.V., Shemanin V.G. 50 let lazernoy ery: lidary dlya monitoringa atmosfery [50 years of the laser era: lidars for monitoring the atmosphere]. Bezopasnost' v tekhnosfere [Safety in the technosphere]. Moscow, I. 6, 2010, pp. 28–36. (in Russian).
9. Khovanskiy A., Bayan E., Bogachev I. Upravlenie promyshlennoy i ekologicheskoy bezopasnost'yu. Ekologiya i promyshlennost' Rossii [Management of industrial and environmental safety. Ecology and industry of Russia]. 2017, I. 21(7), pp. 52–57. Available at: https://doi.org/10.18412/1816-0395-2017-7-52-57. (in Russian).