The management of each industrial enterprise seeks to make a forecast of current activities and new projects with substantiation of the main financial parameters (such as revenues, profits, tax deductions, etc.). The implementation of the formation of forecast indicators using the construction of financial models that are in demand when investing funds, both commercial and state structures in the development of industry does not take into account the influence of environmental parameters directly in the modeling process. The study presented in this article was devoted to determining the influence of environmental factors in which an industrial enterprise operates on its performance and the formation of a system for evaluating this impact through the elements of a financial and economic model. The authors consider and detail such market factors as: supply, demand, product features, state influence, macroeconomic factors, take into account direct and indirect influence, and also offer a system for reflecting the degree of environmental influence when modeling an enterprise using scoring coefficients. The practical value of this study lies in the fact that the proposed adjustments make it possible to more thoroughly make a forecast and, therefore, improve the accuracy of calculations, which is undoubtedly important when making management and investment decisions.
industrial enterprise, external environment, market factors, impact assessment, financial and economic model
1. Azriliyan A.N. Bol'shoĭ ekonomicheskiĭ slovar' [Large economic dictionary]. Moscow: Institut novoĭ ekonomiki Publ., 2001, p. 130
2. Repin V., Eliferov V. Protsessnyy podkhod k upravleniyu. Modelirovanie biznes-protsessov [Process Approach to Management. Business process modeling]. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber Publ., 2013, pp. 70–72.
3. Mindalev I.V. Modelirovanie biznes-protsessov. Elektronnyy uchebno-metodicheskiy kompleks [Business process modeling. Electronic educational and methodical complex]. Available at: http://www.kgau.ru/istiki/umk/mbp/index.html (accessed 07 December 2018).
4. Zharov D. Finansovoe modelirovanie v Excel [Financial Modeling in Excel]. Moscow: Al'pina Biznes Buks Publ., 2012, pp. 25–32.
5. Il'in S.Yu., Generalova A.V. Ekonomiko-matematicheskie metodiki otsenki stepeni zavisimosti mezhdu rezul'tativnymi i faktornymi pokazatelyami v oblasti finansov organizatsiy [Economic and mathematical methods for assessing the degree of dependence between effective and factorial indicators in the field of organizations' finances]. Nauchnoe obozrenie [Scientific Review]. 2017, I. 5, pp. 102–111.
6. Karaev A.K. Finansovaya neustoychivost' i makroekonomicheskaya nestabil'nost': agentno orientirovannoe modelirovanie [Financial instability and macroeconomic instability: agent-oriented modeling]. Moscow: Izdatel'sko-torgovaya korporatsiya «Dashkov i K°» Publ., 2014, pp. 114-116. Available at: http://znanium.com/catalog.php?bookinfo=514582 (accessed 19 May 2019).
7. Danilin V.I. Operatsionnoe i finansovoe planirovanie v korporatsii (metody i modeli) [Operational and financial planning in a corporation (methods and models)]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 2006, pp. 233–240.
8. Jeffrey H. Moore, Larry R. Weatherford Decision Modeling with Microsoft(R) Excel (6th Edition), 2004. S. 345-360.
9. Kiselkina O.V. Problemy razvitiya bystrorastushchikh kompaniy v rossiyskoy ekonomike [Problems of development of fast-growing companies in the Russian economy]. Sovremennaya konkurentsiya [Modern competition]. 2013, I. 1 (37). Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/problemy-razvitiya-bystrorastuschih-kompaniy-v-rossiyskoy-ekonomike-1 (accessed 07 December 2018).
10. Balykhin, M.G., Nefedova, L.V., Generalova, A.V. Value analysis in the management of enterprises of light industry. Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Seriya Teknologiya Tekstil'noi Promyshlennosti. 2018. I. 2 (374). Pp. 9-17.
11. Tjia J.S.,Building Financial Models - Guide to Creating & Interpreting Financial Statements, McGraw Hill, 2004, pp. 25-27.