The current state of inventive activity in Russia is considered. It is shown that Russia isn't included even into ten world leaders by the number of received pa-tents for inventions whereas until recently it was among the top three. It significantly reduces the poten-tial of innovative development of the Russian Federa-tion. Measures which can help to stimulate inventive activity are given. The main of them are: stimulation of intellectual potential (IP) increase of the organization staff capable to be engaged in inventive activity and preparation of specialists in higher education institutions with high IP and having basic knowledge for inventive activity; use of modern economic institute of the public-private partnership (PPP) for detailed study of inventions and introducing them in production. It is most appropriate to use tools of PPP in the form of regional or regional venture funds. The considered measures can help, at the first stage, to intensify inventive activity in Russia, and, therefore, to improve its innovative potential that will lead, as a result, to strengthening of economic security in Russia.
institution, public-private partnership, PPP, intangible assets, patent, intellectual potential.
1. Evenko, V.V. Economic institutions – anchor or towboat for economy? / V.V. Evenko, V.Yu. Soldatenkov // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. -2016. - №3(51). - P. 270-276.
2. Evenko, V.V. Public-private partnership: alliance of scepter and capital / V.V. Evenko, V.Yu. Soldatenkov // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University.-2008. - №3(19). - P. 102-107.
3. Evenko, V.V. Public-private partnership as an instrument of innovative economy development / V.V. Evenko, V.Yu. Soldatenkov // Economic psychology of innovative management: Proceedings of Interregion. Science-Pract. Internet Conf. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2008. - P. 37-42.
4. Evenko, V.V. Innovations in training managers for housing and communal services and assessment of their intellectual capital / V.V. Evenko, A.V. Zevako, A.G. Podvesovsky // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. - 2013. - №4(40). - P. 159-163.
5. Evenko, V.V. Social and economic features and experience of concession in imperial Russia / V.V. Evenko, V.Yu. Soldatenkov // Economical and psychological problems of efficiency activity increase of the enterprises and organizations: Proceedings / under the editorship of V.V. Evenko, D.V. Yerokhin. – Bryansk: BSTU, 2011. - P. 18-24.
6. Evenko, V.V. The inventive activity in innovation: a comparative analysis of the dynamics of patenting in the conditions of socio-economic changes / V.V. Evenko, M.M. Sereda, V.V. Spasennikov // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2013. - № 3 (39). – P. 167-171.
7. Danilicheva, O.V. Inventive and patent activity in industrially developed countries / O.V. Danilicheva, V.V. Evenko, D.V. Yerokhin // Interaction regularities of technical devices and a person in technical and anthropogenic changed systems: Materials of the Inter. Science-Pract. Conf. (25.04.2016) / under the editorship of A.Z. Simkin, O.N. Fedonin. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2016. – P. 145-152.
8. Evenko, V.V. Economy of "Mechanical engineering" branch / V.V. Evenko, D.V. Yerokhin, E.M. Kozhemyakina, etc. / under the editorship of V.V. Evenko, D.V. Yerokhin. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2011. – 408 p.
9. Economic security: College Text-book / under a general edition of L.P. Goncharenko, F.V. Akulinin. – М: Publishing house of Urait, 2014. - 478 p.
10. Belevantseva, N.M. Development and assessment of enterprise intellectual capital /N.M. Belevantseva, V.V. Evenko // Economic psychology: modern problems and prospects of development: November 25-28, 2014 - Materials of the Fourteenth of Inter. Science-Pract. Conf. – SPb.: Publishing house of IMTs "NVSh-SPb", 2014. - P. 26-28.
11. Evenko, V.V. Multicriterion model of assessment of intellectual capital of future specialists for industrial enterprises / V.V. Evenko, A.G. Podvesovsky, N.M. Belevantseva, V.V. Spasennikov // Education Sociology. - 2013. - №1. - P. 36-43.
12. Belevantseva, N.M. System model of intellectual potential indicators of technical workers at the industrial enterprise /N.M. Belevantseva, V.V. Evenko, A.G. Podvesovsky // Innovative way of economy development of regions. Inter. Science-Pract. Conf. Bryansk, June 28 2013 / Proceedings/ under the editorship of O.N. Fedonin, N.V. Gracheva, V.V. Odinochenkov. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2013. – P. 118-127.
13. Evenko, V.V. Innovative approach to estimation of patents cost of the organization from the perspective of institutions of the higher education / V.V. Evenko // Scientific Notes. Issue 21. Modernization of economy and society and innovative way of Russian development. Legal aspects of social and economic changes in society: Proceedings of the Inter. Science-Pract. Conf. Higher education in the changing society (December 22, 2010, Moscow, NEI HPE "CFHA") / under the editorship of V.V. Grachev. – M.: NEI HPE "CFHA" with the participation of LLC Variant, 2010. - P. 59-64.
14. Milner, B.Z. Knowledge management / B.Z. Milner. – M.: Infra-M, 2003. – 178 p.