Results of researches of wear resistance of superficial layers extended cylindrical directing, processed on new technology of antifrictional processing are resulted. The description of the developed test equipment is submitted.
wear resistance of a surface, formation of wearproof coverings, finishing antifrictional abrasive processing, cylindrical directing, the test equipment.
1. Silman, G. I. Tribotechnical materials science and tribotechnology /G. I. Silman, O. A. Gorlenko. – M.: Mechanical engineering-1, 2006. – 348 p.
2. Bishutin, S. G. Wear resistance of machine details and mechanisms: Manual / S. G. Bishutin, A. O. Gorlenko, V. P. Matlakhov; under the editorship of S. G. Bishutin. – Bryansk: BSTU, 2010. – 112 p.
3. Bishutin, S.G. Increase of wear resistance of machinery surfaces at finishing abrasive machining / S. G. Bishutin // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2013. – No. 2. – pp. 11-15.
4. Bishutin, S.G. Features of formation of working surfaces extended directing at the finishing combined antifrictional processing / S. G. Bishutin, A. S. Pilyaev // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2013. – No. 3. – pp. 5-9.
5. Bishutin, S. G. Device for drawing antifriction coating of details / S. G. Bishutin, A. S. Pilyaev // Inventions. Useful Models. – 2012. – Bulletin No. 22.
6. Bishutin, S. G. Technology of formation of wear-resistant coatings of working sites extended directing / S. G. Bishutin, A. S. Pilyaev // Mechanical engineering – a basis of technological development in Russia: Proceedings of V of Inter. Science-Tech. Conf. – Kursk: Southwest State University, 2013. – pp. 290-293.
7. Pisarenko, G. S. Reference book on strength of materials / G. S. Pisarenko, A. P. Yakovlev, V. V. Matveev. – Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1988. – 736 p.
8. Barbotko, A.I. Modeling and research of cutting operations /A.I. Barbotko. – Voronezh: VSU, 1998. – 368 p.
9. Suslov, A.G. Experimental and statistical method of quality assurance surfaces of machine parts/ A. G. Suslov, O. A. Gorlenko. – M.: Mechanical Engineering-1, 2003. – 303 p.