Results of researches of wear resistance of external cylindrical surfaces of the steel samples subjected to abrasive grinding on different technological modes are submitted. Procedure of an estimation of wear resistance of a surface of a detail is considered on the basis of the received experimental values of intensity of wear process of samples.
finishing abrasive grinding, modes of grinding, wear resistance of a surface, intensity of wear process
1. Bishutin, S. G. Wear resistance of machines parts surface layers in grinding process: Monograph / S. G. Bishutin, M. I. Prudnikov; under the editorship of S. G. Bishutin. – Bryansk: BSTU, 2010. – 100 p.
2. Bishutin, S.G. Quality and wear resistance of the ground surfaces of car parts / S. G. Bishutin. – Bryansk: Desyatochka, 2011. – 100 p.
3. Bishutin, S. G. Wear resistance of machines parts and mechanisms: Manual / S.G. Bishutin, A.O. Gorelenko, V. P. Matlakhov; under the editorship of S.G. Bishutin. – Bryansk: BSTU, 2010. – 112 p.
4. Bishutin, S.G. Influence of grinding modes on wear resistance of the friction surfaces / S.G. Bishutin // Metal processing. – 2011. – No. 2(51). – pp. 6-7.
5. Bishutin, S.G. Structuring of the superficial layers of details at abrasive grinding / S.G. Bishutin. – Bryansk: BSTU, 2009. – 100 p.
6. SARS 23.224-86*. Ensuring products wear resistance. Assessment methods of wear resistance of restoration parts. – M.: Publishing House of Standards, 1986. – 28 p.
7. Kraynev, A.F. Machine designing: Manual: in 2 Vol./ A. F. Kraynev, A. P. Gusenkov, V. V. Bolotin [etc.]; under the editorship of K.V. Frolov. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 1994. – Vol.2. – 624 p.
8. Skorytin, Yu.V. Accelerated wear resistance tests of the machine parts and equipment / Yu.V. Skorytin. – Minsk: Science and technology, 1972. – 160 p.
9. Pronikov, A.S. Reliability of machines / A.S. Pronikov. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 1978. – 480 p.