The article contains the analysis of the Russian legislation on regulated purchases during the period starting the year 2012. It contains substantiated civil nature of purchasing relations, the circle of people whose purchasing activities are subordinated to the effects of legislation regulating the contractual system and to the Federal law “Of purchase of goods, works and services by certain types of legal entities”. The author traces the trends that are relevant to the development of legislation on purchasing practices. Specially outlined is the trend of extrapolation of the law when this law has no specific group of participants to regulate, and the tendency of creating “the purchasing code”, in other words, to eliminate differentiated legal regulation and to establish common purchase standards to be applied to the whole of contract system. The article describes the possible pending changes in the contract legislation. Also, an attempt is made to assess the effectiveness of the regulated procurements legislation which helps to identify problem areas such as distortions in the meaning of the law the way it is interpreted in by-laws, existence of legal gaps and collisions, lack of uniform law-enforcement standards.
procurement, customer, procurement rules, contract system, unitary enterprise, commercial secret.
1. Belyaeva O. A. Pravovoe regulirovanie zakupok, osushchestvlyaemykh byudzhetnym uchrezhdeniem za schet sredstv ot prinosyashchey dokhod deyatel´nosti. Auktsionnyy vestnik. 2015. № 269.
2. Belyaeva O. A. Federal´nyy zakon «O zakupkakh tovarov, rabot, uslug otdel´nymi vidami yuridicheskikh lits»: ramki primeneniya v dogovornykh otnosheniyakh. Zhurnal rossiyskogo prava. 2014. № 8.
3. Pavlushkin A. V. Pravovoy monitoring. Effektivnost´ zakonodatel´stva: voprosy teorii i praktika: monografiya /otv. red. Yu. A. Tikhomirov, V. P. Emel´yantsev. M., 2015.
4. Tasalov F. Standart korporativnykh zakupok: v poiskakh optimal´noy modeli. Konkurentsiya i pravo. 2015. № 5.
5. Chvanenko D. A. K voprosu o tolkovanii formulirovki «tovary, raboty, uslugi». Yurist. 2014. № 10.