ГРНТИ 50.07 Теоретические основы вычислительной техники
ББК 3297 Вычислительная техника
The article considers the problem of a child’s quick loss of interest in a toy and its solution by creating an intellectual toy based on the experience of scientific research in the field of labyrinthology. Passing puzzles in the form of a maze have a beneficial effect on the child’s intellect, develops spatial thinking, memory and teaches the child how to find solutions to problems at a subconscious level, also disciplines and develops concentration. For a hull development the art design method was applied. A prototype of the designed toy is a cryptex - a portable storage used to hide secret messages invented by Leonardo Da Vinci and implemented by Justin Kirk Nevinson. The labyrinth system is based on the fractal tree method. The fractal labyrinth has a hierarchical (grid) structure, which creates more chances for a quick passage of the labyrinth without obstacles, but since the goal of the toy is to develop the intelligence of the child, it was decided to complicate the structure of the labyrinth by adding dead-end branches and additional tracks. Entering a dead-end branch allows the child to find and analyze the optimal moves in the game.
labyrinths, children toy, design, intellectual development
1. Gottman, D., Dekler, D. “The emotional intelligence of achild. Practical Guide for Parents, Moscow, 2015. – 56 p.
2. Cynthia Breazeal, Hae Won Park, Randi Williams,Stefania Druga «How smart are the smart toys? Childrenand parents’ agent interaction and intelligence attribution»Cambridge, MA, USA, 2018.
3. John H Flavell. «Cognitive development: Children’sknowledge about the mind. Annual review of psychology»,1999, – 45 p.
4. Konforovich, A. G. "Mathematics of the labyrinths", Kiev,Radyanska school, 1987. – 144 p.
5. Kuhn, A.N. “Myths and legends of ancient Greece”, Stateeducational and pedagogical publishing house of theMinistry of Education of the RSFSR, 1954 – 445 p.
6. Leonardo da Vinci. “Great inventions, sketches, studies”,Moscow, AST Publishing House, 2019. – 320 p.
7. Lusсher M., “Luscher Color Test”, Publisher: AST, Sova,2005 – 33 p.
8. Matthews, William Henry, "Mazes and labyrinths - ageneral account of their history and developments",University of Wisconsin, 1922г. – 357 p.
9. Schreider M. "Fractals, chaos, power laws. Miniaturesfrom an infinite paradise", Publisher: Regular and chaoticdynamics, 2005. - 528 p.
10. Zeigarnik B.V. "Pathopsychology". Ed. 2nd, revised andsupplemented. - M.: Publishing house of MoscowUniversity, 1986. – 287 p.