UDK 32 Политика
UDK 34 Право. Юридические науки
UDK 33 Экономика. Народное хозяйство. Экономические науки
UDK 35 Государственное административное управление. Военное искусство. Военные науки
UDK 37 Народное образование. Воспитание. Обучение. Организация досуга
UDK 8 Языкознание. Филология. Художественная литература. Литературоведение
UDK 31 Демография. Социология. Статистика
UDK 60 Прикладные науки. Общие вопросы
The monograph was prepared following the results of the XX All-Russian Conference and the XXX All-Russian school-seminar "Integration of Russian universities into the world educational and scientific space, taking into account regional peculiarities". The conference and the school-seminar were devoted to the discussion of: the processes of deformation of the professional personnel link in the management of the international activities of Russian universities that have occurred in recent decades, and the need to take operational measures to stabilize the professional personnel resource in order to optimally use the potential of Russian universities for the full implementation of the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation and the Concept of Humanitarian Policy of the Russian Federation abroad; issues of state legal regulation of educational migration in the changed geopolitical conditions; analysis of best practices and new solutions for attracting foreign students to study at universities of the Russian Federation; analysis of the features of the development of intellectual migration processes in modern conditions, the place and role of the Russian language and culture in them. The proposed materials can be useful to specialists of the Department of the education system of Russia and its regions, employees of federal and regional authorities and management, as well as regional associations of academic mobility.
national qualification systems, education and science, labor market, internationalization of intellectual resources, international cooperation of universities, academic mobility, recognition of education and qualifications, export of education, regional development, innovative and cluster development, digital technologies, digitalization of educational space, adaptation and integration of international migration, teaching Russian language and culture
1. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 400 dated July 2, 2021 "On the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation". https://base.garant.ru/401425792/
2. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 611 of September 5, 2022 "On Approval of the Concept of Humanitarian Policy of the Russian Federation abroad" https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/405140851
3. Kruglov V.I., Pelikhov N.V. On the issue of assessing the international activities of Russian universities. //Prospects and possibilities of forming a system of expert and analytical support for international activities of Russian universities: a collective monograph. — Moscow: RIOR, 2020 — pp. 62-76. — (International activity). — DOI: https://doi.org/10.29039/02044-9
4. Groshev A.R., Pelikhov N.V. International cooperation of Russian universities in the context of clustering and innovative development of regional economy //Creative economy.-2018.–Volume 12.–No. 10. – p. 1680. doi: 10.18334/ce.12.10.39441
5. Map of clusters in Russia/ https://map.cluster.hse.ru/list
7. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2816 dated 06.10.2021 // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2021. Issue. No. 41, article 7051.
8. Krasnova G.A., Polushkina A.O. The state and prospects of export of Russian education (analytical review). // Moscow. 2020, p. 84.
9. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 611 dated 05.09.2022 "On approval of the Concept of Humanitarian policy of the Russian Federation abroad" // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2022. No. 37. St. 6315.
10. Burlinova N.V. Political manifesto about who we are. // Official website of the INF. URL: https://russiancouncil.ru/analytics-and-comments/columns/riacdigest/politicheskiy-manifest-o-tom-kto-my-est // (Accessed 12.09.2022).
11. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 611 dated 05.09.2022 "On Approval of the Concept of Humanitarian Policy of the Russian Federation abroad. // Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation. 2022. No. 37. St.631
12. Global Soft Power Index 2022 // URL: https://internationalwealth.info/news-of-the-offshore/indeks-globalnoj-mjagkoj-sily-global-soft-power-index / (accessed 12.09.2022)
13. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2150 dated 12/18/2020 "On establishing quotas for the education of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation"// Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2020. Issue No. 52. 2020, art. 8833.
14. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1352 of 29.07.2022 "On grant support for talented foreign citizens and stateless persons studying in Russian organizations engaged in educational activities on the territory of the Russian Federation"// Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2022 Issue No. 32. Article 5829.
15. Federal Law No. 357 of July 14, 2022 "On Amendments to the Federal Law "On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation" and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation"// Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation. 2022. Issue No. 29, Article 5324.
16. Federal Law No. 274-FZ of July 1, 2021 "On Amendments to the Federal Law "On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation" and the Federal Law "On State Fingerprint Registration in the Russian Federation"// Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation. 2021. Issue No. 27, article 5102.
17. Ryazantsev S.V. Does the migration policy of Russia see a person? (Anthropological dimension of Russian migration policy) //Bulletin of Tomsk State University. History, 2019. No. 59 pp. 167-176 DOI: 10.17223/19988613/59/22
18. Skorobogatova V.I. Migration policy of Russia in the context of education exports: constitutional and legal foundations and prospects for development: [monograph] / Moscow: ITD "Perspektiva", 2021, 180 p. DOI: 10.51285/migpol2020
19. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 726 dated June 15, 2020 "On the specifics of admission to higher education educational programs - bachelor's degree programs, specialty programs, master's degree programs, postgraduate training programs for the 2020/21 academic year"; Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated April 01, 2021. No. 226 "On the specifics of admission to higher education educational programs – bachelor's degree programs, specialty programs, master's degree programs, training programs for scientific and pedagogical personnel in postgraduate studies for the 2021/22 academic year" (expired).
20. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 1076 dated August 21, 2020 On Approval of the Procedure for Admission to higher Education educational programs – bachelor's degree programs, specialty programs, master's degree programs"// URL: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202009140014 ?ysclid=l6uvbyudl7444501105 (accessed 01.06.2022).
21. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated 26.07.2022 No. 684/612 "On Amendments to Annexes No. 1,2 to the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation dated August 5, 2020 No. 882/391" (registered with the Ministry of Justice on 13.09.2022)// URL: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202209130015 ?ysclid=l905h1nso47661415 (accessed 15.09.2022)
22. Convention on the Recognition of Qualifications Related to Higher Education in the European Region (ETS No. 165) of April 11, 1997// UNESCO: official website. URL: Convention on the Recognition of Qualifications concerning Higher Education in the European Region (unesco.org ) (date of application: 09/15/2021).
23. Kashkin S. Yu. Chetverikov A. O. International educational integration. Content and legal regulation. Moscow: Prospekt, 2019. pp.226-227.
24. The school graduation certificate is issued exclusively in the electronic version this year. Armenpress. July 11, 2022 URL: https://armenpress-am.turbopages.org/armenpress.am/s/rus/news/1087986 / (accessed 01.08.2022)
25. Rostovskaya T.K., Skorobogatova V.I. Legal aspects of educational migration in the context of pandemic challenges //Migration law. 2021. No. 2. pp. 3-7. DOI: 10.18572/2071-1182-2021-2-3-7
26. Foreign students want to simplify entry to Russia // Parliamentary newspaper 12.09.2022 URL: https://www.pnp.ru/social/inostrannym-studentam-khotyat-uprostit-vezd-v-rossiyu.html (Accessed 15.09.2022)
29. Data from the UNESCO Institute of Statistics.http://data.uis.unesco.org/Index.aspx? DataSetCode=EDULIT_DS&popupcustomise=true&lang=en#
30. Bulletin on Education, Issue No. 4, June, 2015, Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation.
31. Arefyev A.L., Sheregi F.E. Foreign students in Russian universities/Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. – M.: Center for Sociological Research, 2014
32. Rating of national higher education systems/https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/u21-ranking-of-national-higher-education-systems.
33. Pimenova S.A. International student mobility as an element of internationalization of education/University management: Practice and analysis. 2019, Volume 23, No. 4, pp. 91-103. https://doi.org/10.15826/umpa.2019.04.031
34. Kruglov V. I., Pugach V.F. Student mobility in Russian universities. // Materials of the UNESCO International Forum dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the UNITVIN Program/UNESCO Chair, "Education 2030: a New Concept of Development", September 21-22, 2017, Kazan. 0.2 p.l.
35. Pugach V.F. Mobile students in higher education in Russia/Higher Education of Russia, 2011, No. 4, pp. 104-111.
36. Kiseleva N.V. Continuous education in the perception of students at different stages of the learning process // Psychologist. – 2018. – No. 5. – pp. 41-50. DOI: 10.25136/2409-8701.2018.5.27652.
37. National interests and issues of regional development in the system of priorities of international activity of Russian universities: a collective monograph. // Edited by S.O. Kramarov, N.V. Pelikhova, V.I. Skorobogatova — Moscow: RIOR, 2021 — 16.63 p.l. — DOI: 10.29039/02084-5
38. Federal Law No. 273-FZ of December 29, 2012 "On Education in the Russian Federation". – http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174 / (date of reference: 06.09.2022).
39. The official website of NIU "MEI". URL: https://mpei.ru / (accessed: 09/14/2022)
40. The concept of the humanitarian policy of the Russian Federation abroad (Decree of the President of the Russian Federation V. Putin dated 05.09.2022).
41. Zabotkina V. I., Promotion of the national interests of the Russian Federation through international educational network projects // National interests and issues of regional development in the system of priorities of international activities of Russian universities. Edited by S. O. Kramarov, N. V. Pelikhov, V. I. Skorobogatova. // M., RIOR, 2021 – 266 p.
42. Bogush A. I., Kruglov V. I., Pelikhov N. V., Skorobogatova V. I. On the issue of the strategy for the development of international activities of universities: choosing priorities // National interests and issues of regional development in the system of priorities of international activities of Russian universities. Edited by S. O. Kramarov, N. V. Pelikhov, V. I. Skorobogatova. // M., RIOR, 2021 – 266 p.
43. URL: https://minobrnauki.gov.ru/press-center/news/main/23272 /, free (Date of application: 09.09.2022).
44. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 05.09.2022 No. 611 "On approval of the Concept of Humanitarian Policy of the Russian Federation abroad" // URL: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/00012020001202209050019 is free (Accessed 09.09.2022).
45. Federal Law "On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation" dated 18.07.2006 N 109-FZ http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_61569 /.
46. Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 622 dated 31.10.2018 "On the Concept of the State migration Policy of the Russian Federation for 2019 - 2025", the Official Internet portal of legal information. URL: http://www.pravo.gov.ru , free (Accessed 09.09.2022).
47. Michael Armstrong, Angela Baron. Managing Performance. Performance management in action. CIPD Publishing, 2005, 182 p.
48. Batasheva M. A., Botasheva E. A. The need for effective stimulation and motivation of working personnel. Young Scientist, 2015, 23, 479-481.
49. Awan, S. H., Habib, N., Shoaib Akhtar, C., & Naveed, S. (2020). Effectiveness of Performance Management System for Employee Performance Through Engagement. SAGE Open, 10(4).
50. Okorokov V.R. Leadership: The Science and Art of Managing people: studies. Manual. Spb. : Publishing house. Polytech. un-ta, 2013, 400 p.
51. Filippov V.M. Internationalization of higher education. Bulletin of the RUDN, 2015, 3, 203-311
52. Osipova M.S. On the issue of increasing the intellectual resources of the University // National interests and issues of regional development in the system of priorities of international activity of Russian universities: a collective monograph// ed. Kramarov S. O., Pelikhov N.V., Skorobogatova V.I.// Moscow, RIOR Publishing Center LLC Publ., 2021, ed. 1, 266 p.
53. Semina A.P., Silantieva E.A. Methods of personnel evaluation in the rocket and space industry // Gagarin Readings 2017. – Moscow: Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), 2017. – pp. 1292-1293
54. Regulations on the evaluation of the effectiveness of the staff of the teaching staff and the research part of the NRU MEI // The official website of the NRU MEI [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: https://mpei.ru/Structure/uchchast/icc/ddiisas/Documents/Performance evaluation NPR.docx
55. Bogush A.I., Bykova V.D., Kobzeva E.A., Kruglov V.I., Pelikhov N.V., Skorobogatova V.I., Kharitonova T.G. On the place and role of the professional and expert community in the field of international cooperation management in Russian universities// Modern problems and prospects of internationalization of intellectual resources of Russia (challenges, strategies, models, interests of national, regional and sectoral development): collective monograph. // Edited by A.R. Groshev, S.O. Kramarov, V.I. Kruglov, N.V. Pelikhov — Moscow: RIOR, 2019 — pp. 91-100. — DOI: https://doi.org/10.29039/02021-0
56. Pelikhov N.V., Bogush A.I., Koropchenko A.A. What was it? // Prospects and opportunities for the formation of a system of export-analytical support of international activities of Russian universities: a collective monograph/ ed. Kramarova S.O., Pelikhova N.V., Skorobogatova V.I./ – Moscow: RIOR, 2020 – pp.12-50. DOI:https://doi.org/10.29039/02044-9
57. Zverev N.I., Pelikhov N.V. Cooperative interuniversity associations of academic mobility// Entrepreneurship and transformation of Russian universities. Rostov N./D. Publishing House of the Russian State University. 2003. pp. 231-250.
58. Pelikhov N.V. Regional centers of international cooperation // Collection of articles "Problems of integration of Russian universities into the world system of education and science taking into account regional peculiarities" - Rostov N./D. Publishing House of the IMC. No. 2. 1995. pp. 3 – 54.
59. Prospects and opportunities for the formation of a system of expert and analytical support for the international activities of Russian universities: a collective monograph. // Edited by S.O. Kramarov, N.V. Pelikhov, V.I. Skorobogatova — Moscow: RIOR, 2020 — 295 p. — (International activity). — DOI: https://doi.org/10.29039/02044-9
60. Normative and methodological support of international academic mobility: methodological guidelines/ V.I. Kruglov, M.I. Beznosova, A.M. Gushchina, etc. - Moscow, Rior. – 2021,– 40 p. (International activities)
61. Kostyukov A.L. — Strengthening the positions of the Russian language in the world // Man and culture. – 2016. – No. 5. – pp. 125 - 139. DOI: 10.7256/2409-8744.2016.5.20273 URL: https://nbpublish.com/library_read_article.php?id=20273
62. In voluntary and forced movement: Post-Soviet migrations in Eurasia // Edited by A.R. Vyatkin, N.P. Kosmarskaya, S.A. Panarin (1999). M.: "Natalis".
63. Verlin E. Black cash and yellow danger. If Russia loses the Far East, the Chinese will be to blame // "Expert", No. 11, March 18, 2002.
64. Chudinovskikh, O.C. State regulation of acquisition of citizenship of the Russian Federation: policy and trends [Text]: WP8 preprint/2014/04 / O.S. Chudinovskikh; Nats. research. un-t "Higher School of Economics". Moscow: Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, 2014. (WP8 series "State and Municipal Administration").
65. Vitkovskaya G.S. Illegal migration in Russia: situation and counteraction policy // In the book: Illegal immigration. The series "International Population Migration: Russia and the Modern World". Issue 9. Moscow: 2002, - MAX Press. pp. 11-34.
66. Vishnevsky A. Demographic potential of Russia // Questions of Economics, No. 5. - 1998. - pp. 103-122.
67. Vladimirova E. How to regulate migration flows from Central Asia to Russia? // "Trud", August 4, 2002.
68. Speech by Vyacheslav Postavnin, Deputy Director of the Federal Migration Service of the Russian Federation, on the pages of the Professional magazine dated 28.08.2006. URL: http://www.mvd.ru/news/9046 / (accessed: 23.03.2010).
69. Kommersant newspaper No.144 dated 10.08.2022, p. 2 https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5503251
70. Granina N. Deportation is practiced on Tajiks // Izvestia, November 30, 2012.
71. Granina N. Merchants will be imprisoned for illegal immigrants // Izvestia, December 14, 2012
72. Gusev A. Fake migration cards are being sold in Moscow // Izvestia, February 3, 2013.
73. Dyatlov V.I. Modern trade minorities: a factor of stability or conflict? (Chinese and Caucasians in Irkutsk). M. 2021.
74. Zayonchkovskaya Zh. Labor immigration from CIS countries to Russia. Report presented at the IOM/ILO Conference "Labor Markets and Labor Migration in Russia: demand, supply and reaction from the receiving society". Moscow, November 29, 2003.
75. Zolin I.E. Migration management // Problems, theories and practices of management. 2008. Issue 5. p. 28.
76. Ivakhnyuk I.V. International labor migration. M., 2005. p. 237.
77. Ivakhnyuk I.V. Illegal migration in the context of national security of Russia // In the collection: Lomonosov Readings–2003. M.: Faculty of Economics of Moscow State University, THEIS.
78. Ilyichev G. Victims of the slave trade do not consider themselves slaves // Izvestia, February 8, 2003.
79. Ilyukhin.I. Nation–State–Security, Moscow: - 2019 - Tsentrkniga.
80. Iontsev V.A., Ivakhnyuk I.V. Russia in the world migration flows: features and trends of the last decade (1992-2001) // In the collection: The world in the mirror of international migration. The series "International Population Migration: Russia and the Modern World". Issue 10. Moscow: MAKS Press. pp. 38-89.
81. Karsulov V., Kudin A. Chinese presence in the Russian Far East: historical and economic analysis // Problems of the Far East, No. 5. – 2002 – pp. 76-87.
82. Kakhbulaeva, E. H. The objective side of the organization of illegal migration (Article 3221 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation) / E. H. Kakhbulaeva. – Text : direct // Young scientist. – 2010. – № 12 (23). – Vol. 1. – PP. 226-229. – URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/23/2468 / (date of reference: 08.10.2022).
83. The concept of national security of Russia, adopted by Presidential Decree No. 24, January 10, 2000 (published in the Russian newspaper on January 18, 2000).
84. Krasinets E.S. Illegal immigration and latent employment in the border territories of the Russian Federation // In the book: Illegal immigration. The series "International Population Migration: Russia and the Modern World". Issue 9. Moscow: 2021, MAX Press. pp. 35-49.
85. Krasinets E.S., Kubishin E.S., Tyuryukanova E.V. Illegal migration to Russia. Moscow: Acamedia. 2021.
86. Metelev S.E. International labor migration and development of the Russian economy. Moscow, 2006. pp. 135.
87. Migration and security in Russia / Edited by G. Vitkovskaya and S. Panarin (2000). Moscow: Carnegie Moscow Center, "Interdialect+".
88. IOM (2001) Illegal migration in Russia: opening of the discussion. IOM Open Forum. Moscow Migration Research Program. July–August 2001.
89. IOM (2002) Migration trends in Eastern Europe and Central Asia Asia. Review for 2001-2003. Geneva.
90. Mukomel V. The economics of illegal migration in Russia // Center for Demography and Human Ecology. URL: http://www.polit.ru/research / 2005/08/18/demoscope207.html#%20ftn6#%20f tn6 (accessed 23.03.2010).
91. Illegal migration from Russia to the EU countries. Collection of articles. Rostov-on-Don: Center for the Study of Problems of Ethnic Minorities, Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons. – 2013.
92. Okolsky M. Advancing civilizations, departing civilizations at the sunset of the twentieth century. A view from the point of view of demography. // In the collection: The world in the mirror of international migration. The series "International Population Migration: Russia and the Modern World". Issue 10. Moscow: MAKS Press. pp. 175-195.
93. Radaev V. Shadow economy in Russia: changing contours // “Pro et Contra", vol. 4, - 2020, No. 1, M.
94. Russian Labor Migration Exchange. URL: http://rmtb.ru/index.php?option=com_ content&task=view&id=19 (accessed 23.03.2010)
95. Rybakovsky L.L. Migration potential of the Russian population in the countries of the new abroad // Sociological Research, No. 11. – 2019. - pp. 31-42.
96. Fedotov V.V. Russia: Problems of labor immigration // Society and Economics. 2008. Issue 1. p. 175.
97. Illegal migration in Russia: opening of the discussion. IOM Open Forum. Moscow Research Program on Migration. Moscow, 2001. p. 37.
98. Von Humboldt Wilhelm. The concept of general linguistics: goals, content, structure. Selected translations. Translated from German. / Introductory article and note by L.P. Lobanova. M.: LENAND, 2018. p. 269.
99. Von Humboldt Wilhelm. The character of the language and the character of the people // Von Humboldt Wilhelm. Language and philosophy of culture. Translations from German / Compilation, general ed. and intro. articles by A.V. Gulyga and G.V. Ramishvili. M.: Progress, 1985.
100. Tryapelnikov A.V., Yakhnenko V.V. Russian as a native language: justification of a new approach to teaching Russian to foreigners // article in the proceedings of the conference Language, culture and professional communication in modern society, - 2021. Pages: 9-14. Tambov, April 14–15, 2021.
101. Comenius Ya.A. The world of sensual things in pictures, or Image and name of all the most important objects in the world and actions in life / Per. from Latin. Yu.N. Drazina; Ed. and with entry. article [p. 3-22] prof. A.A. Krasnovsky. - 2nd ed. - Moscow: Uchpedgiz, 1957. - 351 p. : ill.
102. Chernigovskaya T.V. Language, brain and computer metaphor // HUMAN magazine, 2007, No. 2, 63-75. Url: http://intelros.ru/pdf/chernigovskay/ChelovekChern.pdf.
103. Rozhdestvensky Yu.V. Philosophy of language and academic subject // Rozhdestvensky Yu.V. Philosophy of language. Cultural studies and didactics. Modern problems of the science of language. M.: Grant, 2003, p. 101.https://atmos-sfera.ru/rus-rossija-russkij-jazyk.html (date of access: 09/05/2020).
104. Tryapelnikov A.V., Akishina A.A. Challenges of the 21st century: polycode multimedia texts// Russian Language: Historical Destinies and Modernity: VI International Congress of Russian Language Researchers: Proceedings and Materials, Moscow, March 20–23, 2019. – Moscow: Moscow State University named after M.V. Lomonosov" Publishing House (printing house), 2019.
105. Page of online access to digital resources of the UMK. Url: https://atmos-sfera.ru
106. Kostomarov V.G., Mitrofanova O.D. Methodological guide for Russian language teachers to foreigners. M.: Russian language, 1976. 136 p.
107. Vasenkova M. V. The use of interactive techniques and exercises for the formation of Russian linguo-communicative competence of foreign students // Russian language in the Central region of Russia: state, functioning and development prospects: Sat. scientific tr. / resp. ed. L. N. Mikheeva. Ivanovo: Ivanovo state. chemical-technological un-t, 2007. S. 172-176.
108. Nivina E.A., Tolmacheva O.V. Development of monologue speech skills in the classroom in Russian as a foreign language (from teaching experience) // Questions of modern science and practice. University. IN AND. Vernadsky. No. 3 (65). 2017. S. 175-182.
109. Azimov E.G., Shchukin A.N. A new dictionary of methodological terms and concepts (theory and practice of teaching languages). M.: IKAR, 2009. 448 p.
110. Chesnokova M.P. Methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language: textbook. allowance. M.: MADI, 2015. 132 p.
111. Mirzoyan K.T. Speaking is the goal and means of communicative communication // Symbol of science: international scientific journal. No. 2, 2016. P. 150-152.
112. Usacheva O.V. Features of reproductive / productive speech in the process of teaching foreign languages // Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities, 2001. No. 3-5 (23). pp. 58-61.
113. Leontiev A.A. Fundamentals of psycholinguistics. M.: Meaning, 2003, 287 p.\
114. Sosenko E.Yu. Teaching written speech // Methodology. Correspondence course for advanced training of Russian philologists / ed. A.A. Leontiev. M.: Russian language, 1988. 183 p.
115. Pestereva I.P. Teaching writing as a type of speech activity in English lessons [Electronic resource] // scoschkola.ucoz.com. 2004-2022. "Yandex" LLC. Access mode: http://scoschkola.ucoz.com/Pestereva/obuchenie_pismu_kak_vidu_rechevoj_dejatelnosti.docx (date of access: 09/05/2022).
116. Cherkes T.V., Flyantikova E.V. Formation of written communicative competence at the initial stage of teaching Russian as a foreign language // Vestnik nauki i obrazovaniya. 2017. No. 4 (28). pp. 90-93.
117. Efimova O. G., Nikolaeva O. A., Kruglova E. N., Gusev B. N. Discussion of the qualitative technological characteristics of textile materials and products // Proceedings of Higher Education Institutions. Textile Industry Technology. - 2004. - No. 6 (281). - S. 18-21.
118. Nikolaeva OA Terminology of textile materials science. - Diss. cand. philol. Sciences. - Ivanovo, 2006. - S.
119. Nikolaeva O. A. On the problem of teaching students the peculiarities of the formation of textile terms // Problems and prospects for the development of economics and education in Mongolia and Russia / Sat. mat. International scientific and practical conference. - Ulaanbaatar, 2020. - S. 105-111.
120. Dictionary of paronyms of the Russian language / O. V. Vishnyakova. - M .: Russian language, 1984. - P. 3.
121. Modern Russian language. Word formation. M.: Russian language, 2002. - S. 515
122. Azimov E. G., Shchukin A. N. A new dictionary of methodological terms and concepts (theory and practice of teaching languages). - M.: Publishing house IKAR, 2009. - 448 p.
123. Pavlovskaya A. V. National gastronomic culture as a factor in the formation of a positive image of the country // Language, culture and "soft power". Collection of scientific papers. Guangdong University of Foreign Languages and International Trade, Institute of European Languages and Cultures, 2018, pp. 105-113.
124. Dictionary of terms of intercultural communication / I. N. Zhukova, M. G. Lebedko, Z. G. Proshina, N. G. Yuzefovich; ed. M. G. Lebedko and Z. G. Proshina. — M.: Flinta: Nauka, 2013. 632 p.
125. Gladush A.D., Trofimova T.N., Filippov V.M. Socio-cultural adaptation of foreign citizens to the conditions of education and living in Russia: a textbook. M.: RUDN, 2008. 146 p.
126. Drozhzhina D.S. Studying the adaptation of foreign students: a discussion about methodology// Universitas. – 2013. Vol.1. Number 3. - P.33-47.
127. Krivtsova I.O. Sociocultural adaptation of foreign students to the educational environment of a Russian university // Fundamental Research. – 2011. No. 8 (2). – pp. 284–28