GRNTI 50.07 Теоретические основы вычислительной техники
BBK 3297 Вычислительная техника
The paper presents an integrated approach to computer modeling of hydrocarbon deposits, as well as the results of its application in oil volume calculation. Such approach involves all available information, as well as visual analytics, and allows to get a more accurate and reliable distribution of parameters in the volume of the three-dimensional computer model of hydrocarbon deposit due to its adjustment based on actual (historical) information about the operation of the oil field. The adjusted in this way model allows to obtain a more accurate predictive solution for the development and to improve the management efficiency of hydrocarbon deposits.
oil and gas field, oil field managing, oil volume calculation, integrated approach, visual analytics
1. Novikov D.A. Organizational Systems ManagementTheory. 3rd ed. – Moscow: Publishing house of physicaland mathematical literature, 2012. – 604 p.
2. Determining of design parameters for calculating reservesin oil fields based on the results of hydrodynamic studies ofwells / Zakharova A.A. and others. // Bulletin of TomskPolytechnic University Bulletin of TPU.. — 2012. — V.320, № 1: Earth sciences. — P. 142-146.
3. Zakrevsky K.E. Workshop on geological 3D modeling.Building a test model in Petrel 2009 / 2010. – 110 p.
4. Guidelines for the preparation of technical projects for thedevelopment of hydrocarbon fields // Ministry of NaturalResources of Russia. 18.05.2016
5. Guidelines for the application of the classification ofreserves and resources of oil and gas // Ministry of NaturalResources of Russia. 01.02.2016
6. Ding, G., Xue, Y., Cao, R., Zhang, X. Fine 3-D geologymodeling-based study of remaining oil distribution inLinpan oilfield // (2019) Springer Series in Geomechanicsand Geoengineering, (216039), pp. 201-211.
7. Yang, Y., Zhang, M., Bie, A., Cui, Z., Xia, Z. An integratedapproach to uncertainty assessment for coalbed methanemodel // (2019) Springer Series in Geomechanics andGeoengineering, (216039), pp. 1560-1567.
8. Pakyuz-Charrier, E., Giraud, J., Ogarko, V., Lindsay, M.,Jessell, M. Drillhole uncertainty propagation for threedimensional geological modeling using Monte Carlo //(2018) Tectonophysics, 747-748, pp. 16-39.