The article deals with the features of psycho-emotional state of women tennis players of different sports qualification. The results of the study showed that sportswomen who have low sports efficiency are more communicative and they are more emotional and subject to other people’s influence. As a rule they have inflated self-esteem, limit-exceeding conservatism and a low level of imagination. Tennis players of this group have superfluous courage, they are very expressive and anxiety and tension in this qualification group exceed the norms.
tennis players, muscular abilities, psycho-emotional state.
1. Zheleznyak Yu.D., Leyfa A.V. Physical activity and health of students from nonsports universities. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul´tury 2006; 12:46–47 (in Russian).
2. Kuznetsov V.V., Novikov A.A. On the problem of modeling characteristics of qualified athletes. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul´tury 1975; 1:59–62 (in Russian).
3. Leyfa A.V. Health and physical abilities of university students. Bûlleten´ fiziologii i patologii dyhaniâ 2003; 13: 42–45 (in Russian).
4. Lyakh V.I. Sensitive periods of development of coordination abilities. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul´tury 1987; 2:56–58 (in Russian).
5. Piloyan R.A. Individualization preparation of sportsmen in combative sports: abstract of PhD (DSc) thesis. Moscow; 1985 (in Russian).
6. Ratov I.P. Motor abilities of the person (non-traditional methods of development and reconstruction). Minsk: Minsktiproekt; 1994 (in Russian).
7. Ratov I.P., Bal´sevich V.K. Sporting prospects of the third millennium (XXI century). Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul´tury 1996; 7: 2–6 (in Russian).
8. Furaev A.N. On the issue of implementation of the computerization of the analysis of Exercise. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kul´tury 1996; 11:50–52 (in Russian).