Legally meaningful assurances that are legally significant variety of applications and which are provided for in a new item 4312 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, should be evaluated as an independent civil construction that is not included in the contract, but challenging its conclusion. It is argued that although regulatory structure representations of domestic law and received from the Anglo-American law, it has its own original character. The requirements to the information component of the assurances of the said article of the Civil Code are formulated. It is noted that the scope of representation is limited, as you can still use conventional instruments of influence, including the use of well-known remedies. Assurances do not create obligations, but give rise to enforcement relations. Another component representation — a sanction. The responsibility basis under this item of the Civil Code is not the weaknesses of goods or other violations of obligations, but namely unreliable information about certain circumstances.
Representations, contract, false information, indemnification, penalty, refusal of the contract, business relations.
1. Ayvori I., Rogoza A. Ispol´zovanie angliyskogo prava v rossiyskikh sdelkakh. M., 2011.
2. Anson V. Dogovornoe pravo. M., 1984.
3. Bogdanov D. E. Evolyutsiya grazhdansko-pravovoy otvetstvennosti s pozitsii spravedlivosti: sravnitel´no-pravovoy aspekt. M., 2015.
4. Dmitriev S. Zavereniya, garantii i obyazatel´stva po vozmeshcheniyu ubytkov po anglo-amerikanskomu i rossiyskomu pravu. Pravo i ekonomika. 2004. № 4.
5. Zhuzhzhalov M. B. Uchenie R. fon Ieringa o preddogovornoy otvetstvennosti: vliyanie na sovremennost´ i vozmozhnosti ispol´zovaniya v budushchem. Vestnik grazhdanskogo prava. 2013. № 1.
6. Kucher A. N. Teoriya i praktika preddogovornogo etapa: yuridicheskiy aspekt. M., 2005.
7. Tsvaygert K., Ketts Kh. Vvedenie v sravnitel´noe pravovedenie v sfere chastnogo prava. T. 1. M., 1998.